Monday, May 8, 2006

'A' Moment ~ Sex Noises

Okay do we all want to here about total embarrassment??? You are so in for a treat then. Okay once a week I take my two children (J-4 1/2, and A-3) to my moms house to spend the night. So we are driving and my daughter talks soooo much most of the time I just say "uh huh, yeah, sure honey". lol. But for some reason something must have caught my attention cause I turned around and said "What honey?" and this is what followed:

A-"Why was daddy giving you a beaten'?"
Me-"WHAT? Daddy doesn't beat me!"
A-"Then what happened?"
Me-"What are you talking about? What happened when?"
J-"In your room, last night. When me and A were in bed."
Me-"Ummmmmm........"

OMG what the heck, first of all I thought my kids were asleep when I got home from work that night. But obviously they weren't or I was to loud. How embarrassing. All I had to wonder now was what are they going to say to my mom! I mean goodness, where do kids get these things?

6 Comments:

Isabel said...

OMG! LMAO!!!! That is funny. Oh lord. Priceless. Poor Jazz.

Hey, check this out
http://peachmargarita.blogspot.com/2006/04/say-my-name.html

I think you have me beat though.

Holly said...

LMAO! Too freakin funny! I'm totally snickering about that. LOL

Grace said...

LMAOLMAO!! Jazz, that's hilarious!! Oh gosh, you better tell us if your kids said anything to your mama. TOO FUNNY!

Mailyn said...

bahahahhahhaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

OMG that was priceless!!!! it's things like that which makes me glad I don't have kids. I am so sure I would suck and draw a blank. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rowena said...

LMAO, OMGosh Jazz...you are so going to get caught, the only thing that's worst than THAT is for them to walk IN on you two, LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO...that was a good one, I feel better already! LOL.

Hugs,
Dee

Rowena said...

Ummm hello, it's time for a new blog entry...LOL.