Sunday, July 22, 2007

Battle of the Phones

I need help.

Right now I am with Sprint for my cell phone services. BUT I just got a new phone in January and am not crazy about it anymore. I want something cooler, with more computer options on it and stuff. I mean I can check my email and stuff on it now, but it is just a regular flip phone. But when I got the new phone I signed another 2 year contract.

But I have a friend that works at T-Mobile and he said he can give me this cool phone I want for free or the one I REALLY want for $150 (it's a $400 phone), and also one for Josh. But I don't know if I want to switch.



If I switch I'll have to deal with the cancellation fee's from Sprint and all that. But most of my family does have T-Mobile so it will save me money there. Hmmmmm, decisions decisions.

So who has what? T-Mobile or Sprint, what should I do? Who do you suggest? Who has the better services? Tell me the good and the bad.



Right now we pay about $90 a month for 1400 shared minutes, but our nights start at 7pm. T-Mobile I get 2000 minutes for $99 but the nights don't start till 9pm. Those two hours make a world of difference. That's ..... oh hell no! Never mind I'm not switching that's over 3000 minutes for those two hours everyday (within a month) and I definitely use them! Grrrr, but I REALLY want new phones! Maybe I should just find a hook up that works for Sprint. lol.

~ Nicole

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

I love Sprint, I've had them for years and years. Their over the phone customer service sucks but in store is great. TMobile I've only heard bad things about, as far as service and signal goes. I don't care about "cool" phones so I can't help you out in that department.

Anonymous said...

My mom had T-moblie and she hated them. She was always having surprise fees. I love Sprint. Perhaps llok at the Sprint Blackberry? Sometimes they offer good rebates.

Nicole said...

I think I'm sticking with my Sprint. I just need to find a hook up through Sprint. We don't have any rebates on our plan right now and we both want new phones.

Nikki,
Josh does want the touch screen phone thing from Sprint. He might get it. FOR $199! That's really not bad. But I want one too!!!

Kay said...

Sorry, can't really offer any input, I've been with Verizon for the last 3 years.
Before that I had AT&T and hated them.