Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A Brazilian

Alright ladies. Spill it. Who gets one done? Who's done it before but not again????? Who, like me, wants to but is sooooo scared? lol.

Personally I've wanted to get it done for awhile, but OMG how painful does that sound! I even had a friend tell me that her cousin when and had it done and was bleeding. I mean I am all for being sexy and smooth but I just don't know how much I can endure to get that.

So I am in need of some real direction here. Anyone that has had it done...is it worth it? How long does the pain last?

If the pain isn't all that bad though, or is gone in like a second then I think it beats the hell out of shaving all the freaking time.

Oh and how often do you have to get it done? Cause if you have to wait for the hair to get a certain length before you have it done again wouldn't that be gross? So I don't know, I'm weighing my options here. What to do what to do.

I was going to write a longer blog on this and other stuff but I'm about done now. lol. Not really in the blogging mood. So come on ladies, give me your thoughts. And guys too. What do you think? Is it hot? Or overboard?

And I leave you with....a vidio. ENJOY!


Brazilian Waxing - Funny videos are here

~ Nicole

12 Comments:

Chantal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*~*Cece*~* said...

Ok, I've never had it done (too scared) but I have a girlfriend who does & she's told me that about 15-25 minutes before you go in to load up on pain reliever. That's the best advise she gave me.

A girlfriend of mine had a hunk of skin ripped from her vagie during the process. Blood, scar and a law suit. Nope, not for me. I've been waxing my eyebrows for years & it still hurts when they rip the wax on those suckers. I can't imagine down there!

Anonymous said...

Nope not me, no never. Uh-uh. I'll give birth, but don't you dare rip off my pubic hair. Razor please and some nice foamy shave gel is all I need.

Unknown said...

I'm in your boat....wanna get it done but I'm too much of a wuss. I would think that having a shot of something hard and a vicodin or something should cure any pain issues you may have....lol.

After I pop this kid out, I'm gonna try it out. My doctor is pissed that I shave "down there" while pregnant...he's afraid I'll cut myself or something.

If you do it, I'll do it....how about that??? lol

Unknown said...

PS: Obviously, just make sure you go to a reputable salon to get it done....not a place with the half price special going on all the time.

Unknown said...

PPS: WTF were the people in that video doing laughing?

reviewer said...

They are laughing because it is very common for people to get giddy when they are nervous.

Unknown said...

Ahhh...that makes sense but from the looks on their faces it looked like they were laughing AFTER the stuff got ripped off.

dubz said...

Can i watch you get it done nicole? HAH

Nicole said...

Dubz,
I know who you are! lol.

Daphne said...

ouchies. i'm too chicken to try that.

HyunChard said...

Oh my god. It really hurts....
Whenever i'm in front of an aesthetician to take hair removal products, it felt like i'm in a deathrow with my legs crossed. So exaggerated though.