Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm done with promises

Yup you heard me. I'm done. No more promises. I keep telling you all I'm back and I'm gonna try to be faithful, but it never happens. Lets all just face the facts...I moved started working full time, enrolled my kids in a crap load of things and have NO ME TIME! lol. So with all that being said the only think I'm gonna tell you is that I am keeping my blog and when I have time I will update it. I hope to keep some of my readers...and when I am on I will try to see what all of you are up to on your blogs.

So on with this post....I got a new job. YES AGAIN! lol. As you all know before I went from one jewelery store to another, I just made the move because of money (to the different company)and a management position. What you all don't know is after being there for only about 1 1/2 months the store manager was needed to fill in in another location and they made me acting manager of my location. It was only supposed to be for one month...that was two months ago.

My best friend works for Bath & Body Works and in all honesty I never thought they would pay what I wanted but she urged me to apply since they were hiring and I was worked to death enough at my job to be curious enough to give it a shot. I was working 60 hr work weeks.

I actually went through 4 interviews (I asked for a lot more than what I was making) and got offered the job for MORE than what I asked for! I have to travel a little bit. Right now I am 10 min. from my house... the mall I'll be going to is 25-30 min. from my house. But it's an easy ride and I don't mind it much. I am really excited, I'll be going over as a co-manager...basically the same as I am now they just say co instead of assistant.

So wish me all a ton of luck, my last day at the jewelry store is tomorrow and I start the new job on Sunday. Woo Hooo.

~ Nicole

9 Comments:

Lori said...

Good luck! Glad to see you're leaving that freaky jewelry store!

Kookie said...

Do I say congrats on the new job? LOL! I'm gonna miss your frequent posts from way back but don't worry, you're not gonna lose me as a reader. Take care, girl!

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Congrats.

Holly said...

Good news, babe! I'm so glad you got the job. I hope it's everything you want it to be.

Hey, call a sister, will you?

LUB YA.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

You're so stuck with me as a reader. I don't give just anyone my 'space information, ya know.

I have other ways of bugging you.

*~*Cece*~* said...

Good luck at the new job! Blog when you can, we all have lives to live. ;-)

Kay said...

Congrats, that's fantastic! You can't go wrong with more money.

Plus, Bath and Body? You're going to be surrounded by pretty pretty smells.

Nicole said...

THANKS LADIES! YOU ROCK!

Daphne said...

Hi I know I'm late, but congratulations on the new job. I hope it's what you wanted and more. I'm bummed you're so busy these days, but just remember I'm still reachable if you ever wanna chat.

Hugs,
Daphne