Friday, June 8, 2007

I'm moved!

Have you missed me? I have sooooo missed blogging. I can't wait to fully be back. I still have a ton of unpacking to do and work to adjust to.

BUT I did post a moving story over on my other blog. So go here and read it. AND DON'T LAUGH! It was very upsetting.

Be back soon. Miss everyone.

Oh and real quick listen to this conversation:
(I just turn on the radio, and Big Girls Don't Cry is on)

Abby: I like this song
Jordon: No Abby you don't, you never even heard it before.
Me: Do you know what this song is called?
Both of them: What?
Me: Big Girls Don't Cry
(a moment of silence)
Jordon: But mommy, your a big girl and you cry!

LOL!

Oh and how about Jordon trying to be cool in front of the girls in our new neighborhood.

One of the girls: DARN!
Abby: That's a bad word.
Jordon: No it's not.
Abby: Yu huh.
Jordon: (looking at the girl) Pssh, I say it all the time!
Me: Jordon! Abby is right, it is a bad word, and you don't say it! I better not hear it again from anyone.

Jordon got all shame faced. I had to walk away and laugh.

~ Nicole

6 Comments:

Chantal said...

Hi! I missed you. Welcome back :)

Kookie said...

Mission: Accomplished!

Next mission: Be back in bloglandia. Miss you, sweets!

Daphne said...

Hi Jazz. Been awhile, but I'm just stopping by to say hi. I love the new blog design. It's all stylish and sexy. lol

Your kids are way cute. I love hearing stories about kids saying the "darndest things."

Nicole said...

Thanks Chantal, miss you too!

Kookie, I am definetly working on getting back in the swing of things over here. I miss it here.

Daphne, I know they crack me up with the things they come up with. haha.

Unknown said...

Oh Jordan is such a "bad boy"......all the neighborhood girls will be swooning over a five year old. Nice. lol

Michelle said...

Yay! Back...I loved the first Abby quote...very cute...