Friday, June 29, 2007

Work/Mall gossip

God I feel so pathetic that this is what my life boils down to but seriously! This is some crazy shit! Remember how I told you about the woman that drives me freaking batty at work? And how she is 52 and has the hots for this 24 year old? Well let me give you some more juice about all this.

The other day she asked a guy that works with us (a gay guy) what a (and I quote her here) 'coochie stretch' is! NO FREAKING LIE! She said cause she's so much older and has had two kids she needs to work it into shape. Honey there is no going back! hahah. She said she thinks if she lost about 40 pounds she'd look to be about 30, I told her she would never look 30 and she got all upset and said I was saying that she looked like an old bag! You know what? She can think what she wants, but I am not lying to her. And she goes on and on about her boobs, she keeps saying they are 'pert' and 'nice' and I just want to first gag then scream 'STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU NASTY BOOB! THEY PROBABLY DRAG ON THE FLOOR WITHOUT A BRA!'.

Now don't get me wrong here, I don't want to start a riot, I don't by any means think all 50 year old women and nasty looking and ugly. But this one is! Sorry. She sells Mary Kay on the sides and it's a wonder anyone buys it from her since her make-up is so poorly done.

Okay I'm getting a little mean here, but she is driving me NUTS! Her husband (yes she's married!) is going away next month and this guy (the 24 yo) is throwing a party at her house! She's letting him. Like a huge kegger!

And here is the kicker.....tonight she bought him a $200 diamond ring!!!!!!! Actually it was a $300 ring but it was discounted since she works there! She's a nut case. And mean while I talk to this guy when she's not around and he laughs his ass off about her. He totally makes fun of her, and is using her for all the free lunches, clothes and now jewelry she buys him. Her oldest daughter is the same freaking age as him! This guy has a son the same age and her GRANDAUGHTER! Need I say any more??????

~ Nicole

6 Comments:

Chantal said...

Nothing much I can say about that. Nothing except, LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is just so wrong. I'm more disturbed than normal.

Unknown said...

Oh hilarious!! Ridiculous but oh so hilarious at the same time.

Daphne said...

So does her husband know that his wife is allowing 24 year olds to throw a party in their home? That's weird.

Nikki said...

That is just nasty.

Anonymous said...

sounds like she could use a friend. you too shall be 50 one day.