Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Bridesmaid Bitches

My best friend in the entire world is getting married this summer. And obviously since she's my bestest friend, I am the matron of honor. Which before I go any farther, let me point out that I think Matron of Honor makes me sound old and boring. I mean just the word 'Matron', I don't know why but it just bothers me. lol. But anyway back to the story. The wedding is in July and besides me there are 5 bridesmaids. Well we had little issues here and there when it came down to picking dresses and stuff, but no matter what I think you always have to expect that when trying to get a bunch of girls to pick one dress. But let me tell you while trying to plan the shower I have seen the Bitch in these Bridesmaids that makes me shutter. One of the girls acually had the nerve to tell me that she thought I was asking them to put in to much money and she just cannot do that so she will send me what she can. Umm, did she think I was asking? NO! I was telling her how much she needed to give me. She is the grooms sister, she wanted to be in the wedding. When you say yes to being in a wedding you say yes to all the finances that come along with it. I don't give a rat's ass if you don't have a ton of money, or if you live outta state, or any other excuse. If you didn't have the finances you should have said you couldn't be in the wedding, or in this case if you didn't have the money you shouldn't have made a fuss about wanting to be in the wedding. I don't know if she thinks we are all going to just pick up the slack and pay her share but she sure as hell has another thing coming if she does. OMG the girl is freaking lucky that she does live outta state cause if she was close enough I'd be very tempted to go over to her and show her how pissed she got me! And the thing is out of all the bridesmaids the ones giving me the most trouble are the grooms sisters. The ones that WANTED to be in the wedding soooo bad! Well let me say to all you future brides out there, choose your bridal party well. Choose YOUR friends, not your grooms family. Choose girls that love you and want your day and your shower to be special for you. And if I may say so pick a matron of honor like me, one that doesn't give a flying F about anything except making my best friends shower and wedding perfect. No matter how many Bitches I have to put in their place. lol.

4 Comments:

Isabel said...

HA ha!!!! awww, I'm sorry Jazz. My bridal party was my sister and cousin and Joey's sister. the only problem I had was Joey's sister kept picking old lady dresses to wear. lol. My sister (Maid of honor) and I ganged up and told Jenny that another dress just oh so much better. lol

ANyway, good luck with pain in the ass sisters. :)

Nicole said...

Good Lord I am trying! But I will not be held responsible if they do not put out all the money and I am held responsible for like an additional $100! Oh no, I will not be held to that!

Rowena said...

So are you saying you want to be my matron of honor? LOL...cause you might have to put Holly and Grace in their place because they aint trying to wear Chucks to my wedding with their dresses, but THEY ARE! LOL. hehe....

Sorry the sisters are being a bunch of bitches, but you're the bigger bitch so I have every faith that you'll handle that...LOL.

I'm sending you cyber evil thoughts to help you deal with those punk asses! LOL. Do they live in Cali? Let me know where, I'll handle your light weight for you! LOL.

Hugs!

Nicole said...

I wish they lived in Cali, I'd have you on their doorstep in a heartbeat. lol. One lives in Jersey and the other is in Ohio. I never even met the one in Ohio and I already wanna give the girl a beat down. That's my ghettoness coming out. lol. But you got one thing right girl, I am a bigger Bitch so they better watch their step. ha ha ha.