Friday, April 21, 2006

What bothers me....

Okay I'm mid read on a book and one thing in the begins bothered me and I don't get why. Or maybe I do get why and it is just a dumb why. Okay here's the thing, I get that in reality when you meet somebody what they did in the past and with who can not be changed and shouldn't be held against them, but for some reason in the books I read I hold a different view. Like the "hero" in the book I'm reading sleeps with this actress cause he comes into his room and she's in his bed blah blah blah blah blah, right? Well he has already met the "heroine" but they only said like two sentences to each other, but I still got pissed that he slept with the other girl. Like since I know he's going to end up with the "heroine" I feel like he cheated on her already, which of course isn't true. I know it all sounds dumb but there it is, "What bothers me...."

6 Comments:

Nicole said...

Dude, you crack me up! How can you be mad at the hero for sleeping with someone BEFORE he gets with the heroine? I mean, I know that WE know he ends up with the heroine, but in the story HE DOESN'T know, I think you should cut him some slack! LOL...but it's okay if you don't, I'll still love ya! Hollar if you need anything for the blog sweets, you know the digits! ;)

HUGS!

Rowena said...

CRAP IN THE FACE, I was still logged in as you Jazz when I sent that last message, so yeah I'm dumb I know this, but that last comment was all me!! My bad...

-Dee

Nicole said...

You totally had me weirded out. I was like "I did not write that" WTH! lol...

Rowena said...

LOL, I was still logged in after I fixed that code for your Consuming stuff, my bad!

back to the regular scheduled program! LOL.

Isabel said...

Oh my god, I was like... what in the hell... LMAO!!!! that's so funny!

Holly said...

LMAO! That's so funny! I was on the phone with Jazz when she read Dee's comment and she's all, WTF?? I didn't type that...hahaha

I'm with Dee/Jazz (*snicker*) though....You can't get mad at the hero BEFORE he gets with the herione..only after...LOL