Thursday, April 20, 2006

Pissed off and so much more!

Acually pissed off doesn't even begin to tell you my mood. It all started last night, my mood went from bored to confused to highly stressed to freaking out to pissed off to hystarical. And now I am beat tired and pissed off! So I'm sure your all wondering what happed.

Well let me start off with saying my wonderful husband suprised me with a new wedding set for Valentines day. Beautiful ring and wedding band.

Well yesterday I was working and it was pretty slow so I was cleaning my ring in the cleaner and all of the sudden we got customers, so I put my ring that I was drying in a paper towl down and went to help people. Meanwhile I forgot about my ring, I went out of the store to walk around and when I came back they were taking out the trash.

About 1 hour before we were about to close I realized I didn't have my ring on, so I was like 'oh yeah, it's in the cleaner' well I went and looked but it wasn't there, that's when I realized I had left it laying in a paper towl on the top of the cleaner. That's when the panic set in.

I start looking everywhere for it, can't find it. Look in the trash and remember it was taken out already. OMG, I am getting hystarical! I go and look in the dumpster and can't see a freaking thing, it's to dark. So I run back into the store and call security to ask for a flash light. OMG these rent-a-cops are so stupid! He was no help and held the light like 5 feet away from where I needed it.

So finally after alot more digging in trash and getting pissed off at everything under the sun I went home....to tell my husband about the ring. He suprisingly wasn't as pissed as I tought he'd be.

So this morning I get up at 5:30am to go back and be there when the trash men come so I can get in more, yes I know you all wanna make trash picking jokes, but what would you have done??? Well after sitting there for 2 1/2 hours and getting voice mail after voice mail I finally talk to someone only to find out they only empty that one on mondays! Yes monday it is now only wens. can you imagine how much trash will be there by monday!

Well the guy was really nice and gave me upper managements number, and so now I am crossing my fingers and hoping the message I left for the other guy touches his heart or something and he helps me out sooner than monday.

6 Comments:

Isabel said...

Oh man, I'm sorry Jazz. I would freak out and panic too. But at least Hubby was understanding and didn't get too upset.
Crossing fingers you'll find it.

Nicole said...

Got it! I was sooo releived, the manager at the dump place acually had a truck go out and get the trash and take it to a special place and dump it. Then he, the manager, went through it himself and found it for me. I was like kissing his feet. I still feel like it had to be some kind of horrible nightmare.

Isabel said...

Oh wow! That's great he helped you out. :) I'm glad you got your ring back.

Rowena said...

OMGosh Jazz, you're finally here, gosh I missed your ass all week, wondering where you fell off too!!!

But what an adventure that must have been to you, not to mention panicky! I would have been shitting bricks but I'm so glad you found your ring though, so what did the hubby say when you got it back?

Awww Jazz is back and in action, woo hoo!!

HUGS!

Nicole said...

LOL, you wanna know what J said after I found the ring? Well listen to this, after he was all nice about it the night before he walks in and says "I can tell you this now cause you found your ring and all, but if you didn't find it today I was seriously going to beat your ass, I'm not joking I was seriously going to beat your ass, throw you in the dumpster and tell you you could stay in there with your ring, and you weren't getting a new one." !!!!! After being all nice, it was just a front. He was really seething pissed inside. lol, I cracked up laughing and told him he'd have a time of it TRYING to beat my ass and throw me in the dumpster. ha ha ha.

Rowena said...

LMAO, how funny! That would've been nice, Jazz living in the dumpster because J won't let her in the house until she finds her ring! LOL...the images, what a riot!

-Dylan