Tuesday, April 17, 2007

23 and counting, amoung other random things.

24....that's how many boxes I have packed as of right now.

1 is full of photo albums and framed pictures.

2 are full of kitchen stuff

21 are full of my books!

Josh says I officially have issues and need to get rid of alot of them. I just can't do it though.

**********************************************************

I went to see TMNT last night with my parents and my kids. They treated, it was really nice.

Some funny things?

I went to Dunkin Donuts before I got there and bought my parents coffee and the kids doughnut holes. Then snuck them in inside my HUMONGOUS pures. lol. People make fun of my over sized bags but they wouldn't be able to sneak food into the theaters without it now would they? Hmmm. I had books and all arranged around so the coffee's wouldn't spill, then I laid one of Abby's dolls over the top so nobody could see in.

When I got in the theater I noticed that there were subtitles on the screen. That annoyed me because everything annoys me. So of course I am sitting there complaining about the stupid words on the screen.

Then the kid behind us is being ungodly loud, I keep shooting his parents looks, and was being my normal rude self since I was being inconvenienced during a movie I was watching. But I soon looked like the fool I was....why? I look back and caught the parent signing to the kid. Yeah, he was deaf, that's why there were subtitles and why he was grunting and being loud. I felt like an ass. lol.

Oh well live and learn.

**********************************************************

My family is crazy. NO really I am not joking.

Remember awhile ago I posted something about that custom made jewelry party I was having? Well my mom decided to have a party last week. Me and one of my friends from work went, she had never met my parents yet. I warned her but I still don't think she was prepared.

Towards the end of the party my mom got to pick out a bracelet for free. So she did and then was adding her two charms to it, first a prayer box, THEN........she wanted the Star of David. This is what happened:

Mom: Can I get the Star of David?
Me: NO!
Mom: Why not?
Me: Your not Jewish! Why would you want that?
Mom: It looks nicer than the regular star.
***then she looks at my friend Jamie and says***I can get it right?
Jamie: Ummm, no.
Mom: Fine, what else is there?
***after we look around for awhile she see's a picture of this hand with a heart in it....and the following happens***
Mom: OMG I WANT THAT! I LOVE IT!!!!
Lory (the sales woman): Okay, sure.
****about 20 min. later and Lory is packing up. Me, Jamie, my mom, brother, sister, dad and grandmom are sitting around the table in the other room.****
Mom: I wanted the Star of David
Jose: Mom your not Jewish.
Grandmom:Why would you want that Beth?
Mom: It looked nice. And my father was Jewish.
Jose: Mom your father was Italian.
Mom: No my Father in Heaven!
All of us: OMG mom be serious! lol.
Dad: Beth it's your bracelet! Get what you want.
Mom: I WANT THE STAR OF DAVID!!!!! I WANT IT!
Me: Mom! Use your normal voice and go into the other room and tell Lory!
Lory: Oh, were you talking to me?
***after my mom finished up her order and Lory tells her she'll get it in about 2 weeks.***
Mom: I DON'T WANT TO WAIT! I WANT IT NOW!!!

I just shook my head and walked away. She really doesn't think she is acting crazy when she does things like that. And I really think she got the Star of David on her bracelet. People are gonna think she's crazy.

~ Nicole

6 Comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow, two posts in one week?

What did we do to deserve this?

Make sure you keep some of your newer books out so you don't get stuck with nothing to read before moving day.

Any luck finding a place yet?

Gosh, you are such a b-i-t-c-h! lol

I hate when stuff like that happens but at least you were unaware of the actual circumstances. We get looks all the time because of my neice and people make fun of her all the time. I just want to punch them in the face!!

I loved TMNT but not as much as I thought I would. That's why I love my big purses. Bring in pop and candy galore!

Were the books to hold the coffee while in your purse? If you were doing that in the actual theater, you are a dork.

Yeah. You're mom is certifiable.

PS: When I got in the theater I noticed that there were subtitles on the screen. That annoyed me because everything annoys me.

This cracked me up.

Anonymous said...

AT least you realized you were an ass before you made a huge scene and made the whole thing worse. Personally I like to shove not only my foot, but my whole leg in my mouth in situations like those.

Rowena said...

Well atleast you didn't say anything to them, cause then that would have made you bitchier...

That's funny about your Mom though, hehe, cute too.

DO NOT get rid of your books, unless you want to send them to me then yeah get rid of them...haha.

24Fan said...

GET RID OF YOUR BOOKS!!!

Unknown said...

Never mess with a woman and her books. EVER.

Three things you never tell a woman :

1) you're fat
2) you look like crap
3) you have too many books

Say one of these and we can't be held responsible for our actions! lol

Shantu said...

Will you PLEASE let your mom have the Star Of David. I mean SHEESH she's a grown woman for Chrissakes. Oh, and get rid of your books. AND BUY NEW ONES!! Including the CLAIMING OF SLEEPING BEAUTY!!! Then let me borrow it!!!