Sunday, April 15, 2007

What's going on latley?

The move???
Well we are not moving in with my in-laws. lol. I know some of you are saying 'thank God you just side stepped a disaster', which may be true. But it would have helped us save money. But no matter, since it is no more. Now they are moving and we are moving but separately.

They have signed a lease for the place they are going to and all already. We just looked at a few places today. We saw one we REALLY liked, and it's very close to my parents. Perfect price range. Everything brand new. But you know how it is....we have to wait, see what they say, hope nobody else is trying to get it too. And just pray we get it. The only down side? One bathroom, I was REALLY hoping for more than that. But after being in condos and apartments I'm just happy to have a garage, driveway, my own mail box, a yard.....and all that if we get it. So cross your fingers with us. And yes it is to rent, we aren't buying for a few years yet.

New job????

I kinda got offered an Assistant Manager position at a different jewelry store than where I am now. It would be at the mall that is close to where we want to move. ALOT more money and better hours. Yes it is retail so I still have a few nights and weekends, which suck, but it's what I got for now so it's what I'll take.

I said 'kinda offered' cause it hasn't been done official yet. It was over the phone and since I know, personally, the person I was talking with it wasn't really professional. So this week I am supposed to meet the District manager and talk money. So I guess I need your fingers crossed for that too.

What else???

Not much I guess, isn't that sad? My life right now revolves around moving and my job. Yeay me! NOT. Uggg.

Well I just wanted to give you all an up date on me. Sorry I haven't been around but I've just not been in a blogging mood for awhile. I mean even over at my team book blog, I've been reading like crazy lately. I have a ton of reviews in the drafts section, but I just can't seem to pound one out.


~ Nicole

8 Comments:

Shantu said...

Fingers and toes are dutifully crossed...

Anonymous said...

I've crossed Aaron's fingers too!

Digital Fortress said...

Good luck! I hope everything works out to your advantage! :)

Anonymous said...

lots happening for you then!! congrats and good luck!!

Unknown said...

You already know my thoughts on all of these and more but damn are my fingers crossed!! haha

I'll get Mike, Travis and Annabeth in on the action.

How is your MILF action going?

Daphne said...

I'd say a lot is going on with you! Moving is a big deal, it's exciting, but can be stressful at the same time. Hope it isn't the latter!

Keep us posted on the job. Crossing my fingers for ya!

Daphne

Kookie said...

I know you're busy these days...but I totally miss you and your crazy posts! LOL!

Rowena said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you sweetie!