Saturday, April 28, 2007

This Freaking ROCKS!!!

Today I went to meet the Regional Manager for the new store I'm going to work for. We discussed money and when I'd start. And I freaking rock cause even after he offered me less than I wanted I held my ground and walked away getting exactly what I wanted. Go me! I start on May 20th. Aren't you all so happy and proud of me!!! lol. I sure as hell am.

****************SIDE NOTE*********************
I am watching late night tv and just heard Rosie is leaving The View in June. Does anyone have the dirt? I am so happy about this. The show went all kinds of trashy with her on it. Good riddance.
*************END SIDE NOTE********************

Other news. We STILL haven't heard back from the landlord at the house we want to rent. As of now this is what we know....three people including us looked at the house. They want us to rent it cause for whatever reason we are their ideal tenants (yeah right it's cause we're so freaking perfect. NOT! I'm at a loss as to why). YET we've been trying to set up a meeting to firm out all the repairs that are going to be done first and get a move in date. Sign a lease and all. WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY WAITING FOR! This is driving me nuts, the waiting and not knowing. Grrr.

************************************************

Oh yeah, and I started a new blog! I'm sure most of you know I used to post book reviews and other fun book stuff at Sanctuary's Finest. Well the bunch of us went different ways, with our blogs we're still friends, and this is my new blog, Escape With Me. Go check it out and see how freaking cool it is.

Oh and Nikki, I am soooo going to do your book of the month Ole! over there. I FREAKING SWEAR TO GOODNESS. I know I said I was going to try before but I sucked and didn't, but I really will this time. lol.

************************************************

I am having such a good time right now. I went to work tonight came home to an empty house. Got into comfy close watched October Road (which I was not impressed with the finale, but whatever) surfed the net, now I am blog hopping and posting. And the best part? I don't have to work till 4pm tomorrow so I can sleep as long as I want. I am in no rush to go to bed, as a matter of fact I'm gonna watch last nights Grey's Anatomy when I'm done here. No kids no husband no nothing till Sunday.

Josh went to NY with a few of his guy friends to stand in line all night to get tickets to go and see the NFL draft or something. I don't' know. But he's having fun and I'm getting lots of me time. I'm LOVING IT!

*************************************************

I so need to dress hot more often. Today I dressed nice for my meeting, even if I did look like I was going to a funeral in all my black. I had on my new Nine West 4" heels, black pencil skirt, black button down shirt which all looked really hot with my sterling silver chunky ball necklace and bracelet with my long dangling earrings.

I was hot and I was getting checked out left and right. And damn if it didn't feel good! Whatever a girl likes attention every now and then to know she's still got it. DON'T JUDGE ME!


~ Nicole

10 Comments:

caramaena said...

Congrats on getting what you wanted with the new position :)

reviewer said...

Yeah, Rosie is leaving because of a contract dispute. Unlike you, I like her though, lol

WTG on getting what you want at the new job. That does rock.

Nicole said...

Eww, I can't stand Rosie, she is such a nasty miserable person. She made the show trashy. I for one will be glad to see her leave. lol.

What does WTG mean? lol.

Unknown said...

YAY! I knew you could do it!! You're such a badass.

I freakin' HATE Rose O'Donnell bc ever since she burst out of her closet with her rainbow colored sparklers, EVERYTHING is a gay issue. Drives me nuts. I support the gay community but seriously, why does she have to take everything to that context? She is the biggest hater on the planet. Everyone hates her for the same reason they hate Tom Cruise : They are flippin' nuts. Has crap to do with sexual orientation or their religion (even if Scientologist creep me out! lol).

WTG, after thinking for a while on it, means way to go.

October Road pissed me off. I stayed up late to watch that shit?!

Grays was so frreakin good.

Hope you enjoyed your Josh Free Zone.....even though I know you were going stir crazy wanting him home towards the end, huh?

Unknown said...

PS: I was wondering who the hot mama everyone was talking about was....I guess it was you....you're so freakin hot word spread all the way to Chicago! lol

Nicole said...

CSR,
Your to funny! Word spread that fast? Damn I'm good.

And that is the exact reason I can't stand Rosie! She needs to get a grip.

Oh and Grey's was the freaking bomb! Thank God it's getting good again.

reviewer said...

WTG= Way to go :)

Anonymous said...

it is kind've cool to be checked out and to know you've still got it, even though you're not interested, i see where you're coming from.

i love the fact you have a book blog. i love reading. have just started a jodi picoult one, so far, so good, but I'm only 24 pages into it!

Nicole said...

Serendipity,
I love reading, and although I prefer and mostly read romance I read other stuff too. I have a few JP books, I think I read one of them, I can't remember. What is the title of the one your reading? Feel free to hop on over to my book blog and throw your two cents in where ever you want!

Chantal,
Thanks for the clarification. lol. I know the basics, lol, brb, wtf, etc etc. But you had me on that one. haha.

Daphne said...

there's nothing wrong with dressing hot every now and then. every girl needs to. not just single gals, but every gal. it's a good feeling to look in the mirror and say, wow i look great!