Saturday, November 4, 2006

I really don't get it

Why do you call someone a name that does not apply? See I call people names when I'm mad or pissed. If they are acting like a bitch I'll call them a bitch, if they are acting slutty I'll call them a slut. But why if it has nothing sexual related at all would a woman call another woman a whore??? How demeaning and disrespectful are some women to others??? Anyway I just wanted to put that out there, I may expand on this but for now that's all. Just WHY?

~ Nicole

8 Comments:

Rowena said...

I don't know sweets, I don't know...love you!

Isabel said...

I couldn't tell you either. Sigh.

Kookie said...

Why indeed? >",<

Teena in Toronto said...

I dunno ... There are worse names to be called, though.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I had someone call one of my friends a whore, not because she was one, but said it just to be mean, citing some obscure generality or similiarity between what she did and what whores do. I was really upset, and you have a right to be also. It really shows how uneducated and childish a person is to call someone that for no reason.

Hey, check out the Daily Poison and help me out with my new ad lib!

Season said...

I think some women do it because they think that is the worst possible put down to another woman. Personally, I think it is played out to act so juvenile.

Rowena said...

LOL Useless man.

Nicole said...

Useless Man,
Hmmmm, lol only a man would come up with something like that to say. haha.

Big Boobs,
Ummmm, okay. Yeah. Uh-huh.

Everyone else,
I'M WITH YOU!!!