Thursday, November 16, 2006

I've been tagged by....

Nobody! lol, I'm just stealing this from Dylan's blog cause I like it.

1. Grab the nearest book.

2. Open to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the next four sentences on your blog along with these instructions.

5. Don't you dare dig around for that "cool" or "intellectual" book on your shelves. (I know you were thinking about it.) Just pick up whatever is closest.

Here is mine, can you guess my book?

"I don't know. It depends on the charges."
"Well, how is it done? Is there a teller machine somewhere? Or do I write a check?"
"You can only use cash." She straightened and looked over at him. "Don't tell me you've never been arrested."


Okay now that was fun! I'm just tagging anyone who wants to do this. And don't forget to check back later, I have a really good post coming up and I need all your opinions on it. Guys and girls! I'm counting on you.

~ Nicole

2 Comments:

Digital Fortress said...

Okay, that either is from the book..."The Prostate: A Guide for Men and the Women Who Love Them" or "How To Shop For Crack Cocaine In An Urban Setting, the Practical Series".

Nicole said...

LMAO!!! Your to funny! But no and no, ha ha. Thanks for being the only one to have any input though.

Hint, the authors initails are RG.