Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Woooo Freaking Hoooooo!!!

Officially I'm on vacation, last night was my last day of work (or night I should say). And tomorrow, at 6am I will be on my way to LAS VEGAS BABY!!! I am sooooo beyond excited. And although what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas I'll tell you anything crazy that Holly or Izzy does. lol. Just not about myself. Just joking, you know I'll spill all....er....most....or some. LMAO! Guess we'll just wait and see, huh?

So here's a question.....4 days 3 nights.......how much do you pack? My husband thinks I should bring two pairs of shoes and be set??!?!?!?!? Is he freaking crazy??? I think right now I have 5 or 6 pairs packed. And I'm not finished packing. I know for a fact that I always over pack though. I'm always afraid I won't have everything I need.

What am I bringing???

My hooker shoes (lol, yup you heard right) they are my five inch clear spike heeled shoes, they are super cute. I'm going to wear them with my cute jeans and this hot black shirt I bought and new wristlet. Among other outfits. Oh and I got this super cute white tank top that loose fitting, it kinda hangs low in the front and loose, and it has sequins on the straps with this cute grey skirt, for casual. And the same shirt maybe with this teal skirt, for a more dressy look. Now my only problem is getting a white wristlet, I NEED one. lol.

Okay what other shoes do I have? Black knee high heeled boots, teal shoes, black flats, brown flats, gold sandals (although I don't think I even have anything gold with me, but they are super cute.) Hmmmm, I don't think I can think of any other shoes right now, Oh wait! My black snake skin looking strappy black sandals, high heeled again.

I painted my toes and finger nails last night, got my new bracelets and necklace, my make-up is ready, other clothes and things set aside and all, but I will bore you no longer with it. One thing I promise though are LOTS of pictures when we all get back!

side note *I think I said "super cute" almost five times, what is wrong with me??? lol*

~ Nicole

16 Comments:

Kay said...

You have 7 pairs of shoes so far? You're totally justified in having twice as many shoes as there are days. But after 8, I'm not sure.
Your use of super cute is just emphasizing how excited you are. Have fun and don't forget to do stuff that makes for good stories later (or just trick everyone else into doing said things).

*~*Cece*~* said...

Have fun in Vegas!!!! I definately over pack too. We're woman, its what we do. ;-)

Rowena said...

Have fun sweetie! You guys better call me!

Season said...

Yes, I want to see LOTS of pictures!

Michelle said...

Good lord...you are going to have so much fun...and be really hot too! I hope you don't gamble your life savings away...it tends to happen.

Teena in Toronto said...

I'm jealous! Pleez take me with you :)

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness I am so overpacked right now. I need to go through everything and weed some stuff out. I went shopping, well actually to return a shirt, after I was on here. I really liked the shirt but it was so much money but when I got there it was on sale about 1/4 of the price, so I returned it got it again, and three other shirts! Now I have like a million shirts and a couple of bottoms. lol.

Grace said...

LOL Jazz. I say, you're totally justified in taking what you have packed already...and if you just so happen to find some uber cute shoes while you're in Vegas, there's absolutely nothing wrong with picking them up too. ;) In fact, make sure Holly is with you - she'll make sure you don't leave the cute shoes behind at the store. *grin*

I cannot wait to hear all about hte trip when you guys get home!!!

Have a great one babe. :)

Anonymous said...

you guys have a great time and see ya when ya get back!

Nikki said...

Have fun in Vegas....if you win the jackpot...just remember, you're my most favorite person .... EVER. LOL

Mailyn said...

have fun in Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!! we expect lots of drunken stories. lol.

Anonymous said...

No, No, NO. Put the shoes back. All you need is a pair of sandals.

Digital Fortress said...

Have fun in Vegas! Say hello to Elvis for me ;)

--Sunrise-- said...

have fun in Vegas!!! gosh i am so jealous... the second post i wrote in my blog was from a hotel room in Vegas... ahh the memories!! am so jealous... :D

oakleyses said...

polo lacoste, ray ban uk, lululemon canada, sac vanessa bruno, michael kors outlet, north face uk, kate spade, michael kors outlet online, uggs outlet, uggs outlet, replica handbags, nike air max, oakley pas cher, sac hermes, abercrombie and fitch uk, hollister uk, nike air max uk, true religion outlet, nike free uk, michael kors outlet, michael kors, nike roshe run uk, michael kors outlet online, nike air force, guess pas cher, michael kors, converse pas cher, timberland pas cher, burberry handbags, mulberry uk, nike tn, north face, coach purses, nike blazer pas cher, true religion outlet, coach outlet store online, vans pas cher, true religion outlet, hollister pas cher, hogan outlet, burberry outlet, michael kors outlet online, true religion jeans, new balance, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, ralph lauren uk, nike air max uk

oakleyses said...

canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, pandora uk, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, thomas sabo, replica watches, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, links of london, pandora jewelry, marc jacobs, coach outlet, karen millen uk, supra shoes, barbour uk, montre pas cher, moncler outlet, pandora charms, swarovski crystal, moncler uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, barbour, canada goose, canada goose outlet, canada goose, canada goose outlet, swarovski, ugg, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, canada goose jackets, louis vuitton, doudoune moncler, ugg pas cher, moncler, juicy couture outlet, toms shoes, ugg uk, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, lancel, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, hollister, moncler