Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm back.

I know I know I've been back for three days now and have given you nothing. But I am soooooo dragging still! OMG you wouldn't think that a measly three hour difference would be a big deal but I am having trouble adjusting. I wake up and want to go right back to bed, it's like I can't function. Uggg. Help me!



So on to Vegas.....I absolutely loved meeting up with my friends, I loved all the yummy margaritas, I liked the show I saw, I lost money (or should we say Josh did). But all in all? Atlantic City is just as good to do the same stuff, and it has a beach! Well actually I don't think it has as many cool bar/restaurants.
I don't know, I guess all the hype I hear I was expecting some major larger than life place. And it wasn't. It was cool and all but not worth all the money you put out to go and do stuff. And I'm not big on gambling and lets face it that is THE major part of Vegas.

What I did like? Drinking margaritas with my chickies. lol. And the hotels were beautiful to walk around and look at.

But I'm still tired so I'll post pics and tell more later. Yes there are more good things, I went to a strip club!!! But that's for tomorrow or something. If you just can't wait go to Holly or Izzy's blog, they have lots of pics and stories up.

~ Nicole

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Looking at the other girl's blogs it looks like you guys had a good time. Thanks for the info between Vegas and Atlantic City. Alberto actually grew up in New Jersey and has told me some stories about there, but I always thought Vegas would be better.

Nicole said...

Don't get me wrong Season, Vegas in BIGGER, and it is better of the two. But for the price to travel there and all that I don't think the little differances out weigh the amount of money you'll spend. AC is just as fun, and in the summer I think better because of the beach. I love me some beach time. lol.

*~*Cece*~* said...

Welcome back! We go to Vegas at least once a year. Then again, its only a 3 hour drive for us! Glad you had fun with your friends.

Teena in Toronto said...

Welcome back! I've been reading Izzy's blog this week. Sounds like you guys had an amazing time! Time me with you next time, okay???!!!

Digital Fortress said...

Welcome back! Glad to see you all had a lot of fun. You have to experience Sin City at least once. Season and I can't wait to get out there.

Teena in Toronto said...

I just took a look at the pix of the stripping extravaganza (Izzy sent me the link). I wanna go on your next roadtrip :)