Sunday, May 6, 2007

Psycho Cat

Stop following me!

You know how some people are afraid of dogs? Or mostly big animals? Well I thought I was pretty much the same. I guess not.

Tonight as I was walking down the side walk from my car to my front door a cat came from my neighbors porch over to where I was walking. I thought it was going to just go past me, I've seen the cat around before, well it didn't. It proceeded to walk right behind me! All I kept thinking is that my legs were bare to it and I kept imagining it pouncing on me, claws and all.

I mean isn't it strange that the thing wouldn't leave me alone? It followed me all the way up to my door. I had to yell at it to leave me. Ask Holly, I'm not lying. She was on the phone with me.

Then about 2 hours later I went to walk outside to talk on my cell.....you guessed it! The freaking cat found me and followed me again! So I got all freaked and went in the house and out on my patio, all I heard the entire time I was out there was the cat crying.

What the hell! Why is it following me and stalking my patio? Why isn't it afraid to follow so close to me. And most important....WHY AM I AFRAID OF A CAT????

~ Nicole

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, maybe she wants to come and live with you. She loves you!!

Nicole said...

NO! I DON'T do cats! But after looking at your puppies pics last night I dremt I got one too. Awwww. I do like dogs.

Kay said...

What do you mean? That's a cute little fuzzball. How can you not do cats? Maybe it's hungry...

Nicole said...

Kay,
Yeah, for my legs! lol, Freaked me out! And the picture I have up? That is totally what I imagined it doing to me, going all crazy and foaming at the mouth!

Chantal said...

I am not afraid of cats, but I do hate them. They are so ugly and creepy.

Stavanger said...

Those teeth looks fatal...

Nicole said...

Chantal,
I'm not NORMALLY afraid of cats but this was just strange. So it weirded me out. lol.

Stavanger,
HEY! Thanks for stoping by and commenting. If the cat that was following me REALLY looked like this one I'd have freaking fainted. lol.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory