Friday, May 4, 2007

Thank God for the Internet! So what do you think???

So what do you all think of my new layout??? Me loves it! MUCHO! I don't know what my thing has been lately. My last three layouts have been black, white, or grey. Or a mix of them all. And they've all had a girl on it.

See it's kinda like my book cover issues. I like to see a person I just don't like anyone to tell me what they look like. Here her face is covered, my last one was a side profile, and the one before her head was down.

I don't know, whatever. All I know is I LOVE THIS LAYOUT! I'm still trying to tweak the side bar though. Not everything is there or in the order I want it. Baby steps though. Right?


I just got done watching One Tree Hill's new episode online! Woo hooo! It was good too. Except that Brook and Payton so wouldn't have REALLY gone to prom wearing their bloodied ripped dresses, with blood and bruises all over themselves too. That was stretching it a bit much don't ya think?

Oh but I did like how Lucas didn't realize it was Dan but they threw that girl in there. That seems like a good twist.

Was it me or did Hailey seem kinda like she was hiding something from Nathan when they were at the place where they took the brick from the wall?

Lastly...how dumb is Mouth??? That's all folks...see ya Monday.

P.S. Why do I feel like I am way to old to be watching this show? I'm only twenty freaking five! Sheesh. And don't ask what is up with the P.S. shit. I don't know. haha.

~ Nicole

7 Comments:

Marg said...

Very nice layout!

caramaena said...

Love the layout :)

Nicole said...

Thanks girls! I'm digging it too.

Anonymous said...

You are not too old to watch the show. I will never admit to being to old to watch the show.. and I'm quite sure I'm a wee bit older than you :P.

Did you hear the bit about if it comes back for a next season after they graduate that its going to skip the college years and be post college? Not quite sure about that one...

Love the layout!

Kookie said...

Love the layout lots, Nik!!!

And I don't think anyone is ever too old to watch anything...LOL!

Nicole said...

Kookie,
Yeah well I guess when I'm sitting there thinking so and so is hot and thinking 'oh wait they are supposed to be high schoolers' I start to wonder. lol.

Sarah,
No I never heard that, but I'm not really the first to know that kind of stuff. lol. I dont' know what I think about that. Hmmm.

Chantal said...

The layout sucks. I hate it. Get a new one.

;-) hehehe. *giggle*