Wednesday, May 2, 2007

WHY, WHY....OMG I wanna cry!

EVERY FREAKING WEEK I WATCH AMERICAN IDOL AND IF I AM NOT HOME I RECORD IT! AND EVERY FREAKING WEEK WHEN I RECORD IT I ASK JOSH TO WAIT TILL I GET HOME TO WATCH IT WITH ME! AFTER SAYING THAT CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY HE WATCHED IT WITHOUT ME LAST NIGHT AND THEN WATCHED BASEBALL WHEN I GOT HOME FROM WORK?????

ALSO.....

My DVR is on the floor in our room since we are moving and everything is everywhere. Josh has to walk over it to get to his dresser. WHY THE HELL DID HE WALK ON THE CORD SO IT THEN PULLED OUT OF THE DVR AND MOST IMPORTANTLY NOT RECORD THE NEW EPISODE OF ONE TREE HILL LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So does anyone know when I can catch a rerun of tonight's show?

Okay and how sad is it that Chris left???? I was soooo sad, but I gotta tell you I was so scared it was going to be Blake, with the risk he took this week. Thank God it wasn't. The whole time they were up there I was going "omg omg I can't look" and Abby was covering my eyes going "it's okay mommy don't look" lol. She is sooo cute.

I really hope we see Chris with a CD out soon though, I think he's good enough. Here is his performance from this week, I think he did great:


And although Phil wasn't my most favorite in the show I wasn't ready to see him leave. He was just starting to get really good in the last few weeks.

Here is Phil's performance from this week, I think this was one of his best performances:


I really wish Lakisha would leave. I can't stand watching her. lol, Josh was almost gagging when Simon kissed her. It was soooo funny! Take a look:


I persoally LOVED what Blake did to the song he sang. I love him!!! Here he is:


~ Nicole

3 Comments:

Deb said...

The second show when they have the people leave, ----it is sooooo dragged out! I sometimes don't even watch the second show, because I know I'll hear about it the next day. I prefer to watch the perfomances only. But, what an amazing performance Blake did, I was really scared for him at first.

Unknown said...

I stopped watching AI bc of Sanjaya Gate so I don't care about that crap. I do hate when Mike does that crap to me (watch w/o me) but we don't have DVR so at least he can fill me in.

I'm not sure where you can catch OTH from last night. Try thewb.com, maybe they'll have something, or You Tube. Check with Dylan bc she's a member to some OTH club or something so she might know.

I missed the first fifteen minutes though. Ugh. I was super pissed at myself for forgetting!

Anonymous said...

I like Lakiesha! I just wish she'd keep those knockers covered. She could hurt someone with those things!