Thursday, May 10, 2007

Can anything simply workout right?

Okay not to complain all the time BUT.....

My boss that pisses me off has been working for the past two weeks sick, and guess what? I freaking can't breath out of my nose, and am hacking all the time with a sore throat! Thank you, thank you very much!

The house that we were going to rent with an option to buy? Yeah well that fell through. After over a month of "it's yours, it's yours. we just need to meet all together to sign the papers" it turns into "well we just don't know what we really want to do." And it's off the market. Yeah, that guy got a freaking ear full from me. I mean seriously, your telling me you own 15 properties and THIS is how you run your business? I want to hurt someone!

Not to mention my landlord has our condo in the paper to rent out by 6/1 or 6/15 the latest. So I need to find something like yesterday!

Then I need to find Abby a preschool. Not living in that area now makes it really hard to know what is where. And even more annoying is I need monday and friday from 8-2 and wednesday from 2-6, guess when nap time is? Either 12-2 or 1-3 depending on the school. This really annoys me because I'm paying for a freaking half day and she's going to sleep for one to two hours of it? She can nap at home! Grrrr.

Then the custom jewelry party I had, then my mom had? Well two of my bracelets had to be restrung because they were either messed up or wrong. Then I was told if an order was in by 5/8 it would be done for mothers day. Well now she's saying she didn't know my or my mom's order was for mothers day so it won't be done by then. YET a party she had just last friday was all done. I'm all WTF! Nobody said it had to specified that it was for mothers day, she just said 'order by 5/8 you'll get it by mothers day!' I'm all beyond pissed.

So anyone have anything good going on? Cause I sure don't.

~ Nicole

10 Comments:

Sunshine said...

Hi Nicole. I was looking for an email link so that I didn't post a comment unrelated to your blog.

I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate your kind words. You're absolutely right and I need to quit being a pushover. It's alarming how much crap we'll put up with just to avoid conflict.

So thank you. Thank you for reading my blog, identifying with my situation, and being a friend for a few minutes to someone you've never met.

You're awesome!

Unknown said...

We're used to you being a whiney brat so its okay....plus if you didn't whine, I'd be the whiner of the group. So yay for being a whiner!!{Did any of that just make sense?}

Well, that really freakin sucks about the house. Why the heck would they do something like that? I hope you gave him a few pieces of your mind.

As far as the daycare thing, would your mom or anyone be able to watch her instead of putting her in daycare to sleep? Otherwise, sucks but thats the dealio.

That jewelry thing is completely shiesty. I really really hate when they pull crap like that. Bullshit.

Nicole said...

AJ,
Thanks for stopping by.

CSR,
My mother in law is watching Abby, but she works part time. That's why I need those three half days.

Unknown said...

Damn your MIL!! She needs to be more accessible!! lol

Anonymous said...

nothing to do with this post at all, but hubby wants to know if theres any significance in only certain letters being capitalized in "and all that jazz"?

Nicole said...

CSR,
I know right! lol.

Serendipity,
No, when I first started blogging I knew nothing and a friend set it all up. She did it for me. But I'm all kinds of excited that your husband was even on my page. lol. He does the blog thing too?

Anonymous said...

He used to blog regularly, now, not so much. whereas my blog and most of the ones i read are about peoples daily lives, he never really talked about his, it was more comical

www.shipcreak.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

OMG he left me a comment once, a long time ago. To funny, I didn't know that was your hubby. I read his blog before too.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for that meticulous make. The prices for the sneakers were all over 320 pounds on every page. But for all I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you tell me about these?