Friday, January 19, 2007

A-B-C easy as 1-2-3...

Well thank goodness CSR tagged me cause I have nothing else to blog about now. Oh and it only took me forever to realize I was tagged. lol.

A - Available/Single? - Taken. Josh and I have been married for 6 1/2 years now! OMG!

B - Best Friend? - Josh, Carrie and my SF girls!

C - Cake or Pie? Pie, I'm not a big Cake person.

D - Drink Of Choice? Pepsi, or Arizona Green Tea with Honey.

E – Essential Item You Use Everyday? Moisturizer, I can't go without.

F - Favourite Color? Red, all shades.

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Worms, they are bigger. And I like the sour ones.

H - Hometown? - Trenton, NJ. REPRESENT! Lol!

I - Indulgence? BOOKS! And purses, and sunglasses, and flip flops in the summer. But mostly books.

J - January Or February? February since it's closer to the warmer weather! And cause I get Valentines gifts. haha. Love presents!

K - Kids & Their Names? Jordon, my son, his name was randomly picked cause I liked it. Abigail, name took forever to pick out, it actually changed the day she was born. We had first planned on naming her Gabriella.

L - Life Is Incomplete Without? My family!

M - Marriage date? July 8, 2000

N - Number Of Siblings? Two sisters and one brother. Oh and I have one brother in law, one step brother in law and one step sister in law.

O - Oranges Or Apples? Ummm, oranges. Although Mangoes are my favorite fruit.

P - Phobias/Fears? Spiders, getting really fat, never moving on job wise.

Q - Favourite Quote? You say I'm a Bitch like it's a bad thing.

R - Reason to Smile? My daughter right now wearing my heels.

S - Season? Summer.

T - Tag people? Anyone who wants to do it.

U - Unknown Fact About Me? I have way to many freckles.

V - Vegetable you don’t like? Zucchini

W - Worst Habit? Yelling, being lazy.

X - X-rays You’ve Had? Teeth, ultra-sounds, and my ankle. yeah I sprained my ankle doing a cheer in the girls bathroom during a Christmas party when I was 13 and I was wearing platform shoes. Real smart huh? lol.

Y - Your Favourite Food? Spanish Rice and Beans, with Potato Salad, and Yummy Chicken.

Z – Zodiac Sign? Virgo.


~ Nicole

13 Comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmmmm.....Spanish Rice and Beans. Yummy! I love them so much but my mom doesn't quite have the flair for true "mexican" food. My aunt makes these AWESOME puerto rican enchiladas though! Holy cow....its like heaven in your mouth!!

I totally don't picture you being a cheerleader!!

Nicole said...

My fist reaction when you said that cheerleader thing was "What the hell are you talking about? I'm not a cheerleader!" lol. But then I forgot I wrote about my ankel and what not. Soooo here it is. I gave cheerleading a shot two separate times in highschool. Both times I quit before the end of the season. I couldn't stand the other girls or the ditzy cheers. I LOVED doing the dances though. That's probably why I gave it a second shot. The second time me and a friend joined and we both got in so much trouble. I was kinda quit or get kicked off in the end. lol.

Unknown said...

Why didn't you join poms instead? (Its a "dance team" without all the yelling)

Anonymous said...

ooooh, i might do this. i have writers block

reviewer said...

Can you believe I tasted a mango for the very first time just this summer?!

Nicole said...

I swear Blogger is eating my comments cause I swear I responded to AF and CSR already! Sheesh.

Here is goes again.

AF,
I responded to that but in the Cum Off thread. I'm to lazy to copy and paste now and it was not so short an answer. So referr to there.

CSR,
I went to a semi-small private Christian school. Which means very limited athletic programs. Mostly focused on the boys, so no we didn't have that program. Wish we did.

Chantal,
That is just WRONG! Everyone should have a mango, way sooner than in their 20's (that's how old you are right?).

Nicole said...

Oh and sorry I skipped over Serendipity! Do it, I'm all kinds of interested!

reviewer said...

Yep, 27 to be exact, lol

Nikki said...

OMG.

You were doing a cheer in the bathroom?

What in the hell were you cheering about?

"2 4 6 8 I need TP and I just can't wait!"

Grace said...

"You say I'm a bitch like that's a bad thing" --> LMAO! I love that one.

Nicole said...

I know isn't it great Grace. lol.

Nikki,
I was like 13 or something! lol. I was showing a friend a new cheer. Hey at that age isn't that where you do everything. lol.

Holly said...

and Yummy Chicken.

As opposed to????

Nicole said...

The not yummy kind. DUH! haha.