Monday, January 29, 2007

Some fun stuff...or not

Some fun stuff coming up. Well fun for me to do. haha. I am going to add some things to my side bar. Like links to all my most commented/popular posts. That'll be fun, huh? lol. Okay so I guess you can tell I'm not in much of a blogging mood lately. So I'm trying here. Just don't want to lose all you great readers. I know how much you love me and rely on my for your daily read. haha. Who am I kidding right? But I can have my fantasies. Anywho. I'm going cause my house is messy and I have to go to work and dinner isn't even started. So I will try and come up with something witty for you tomorrow or maybe even tonight. Yeay! I know your excited. And when my sidebar is updated I'll let you all know, cause I know you just can't wait! Till later....


~ Nicole

6 Comments:

Unknown said...

Oh thank you so much Master Jazz for gracing us with you presence, Oh Great One! My day can now go on and I can breathe again! I was getting so overwhelmed with the need to read your words and wisdom!

Okay, so did I lay on my sarcasm thick enough for you? haha

It's alright....not everyone's life can be as fabulous (or craptastic) as mine and therefore, truly blog-worthy. Feel blessed!! haha

Nicole said...

See I knew you were my number one reader. lol. You can't live without my blogs. hee hee.

Unknown said...

Alright babe. Stop teasing me now ;) Get on with it.

Chantal said...

LOL, silly lady!

Can't wait to see the stuff you add to the side bar.

Anonymous said...

I've done that tag thing.

missed you!

Nicole said...

Oh I really try to be funny Chantal. lol, glad it worked.

Serendipity I'm shooting over to your place now.