Wednesday, January 31, 2007

6 Weird things about ME

I was tagged like a million years ago by Al, and then again by Dylan or Holly or CSR, hmmm or maybe by all of them. I don't know. It could have been Izzy or Drake too. But whatever, point being I'm finally getting to it. So here are the rules.

1. Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


Weird thing #1:
Everything has to be even or balanced. Don't know what I mean? Well here's an example. If my left foot itches I have to scratch my right foot along with the left just so they are even. When I am eating some sort of candy, like M&M's, I have to have two at a time. One for each side of my mouth. Josh messes with me when I ask for some of whatever he has by giving me an odd amount. So I either give him one back or bite one in half. Yeah shut up I know I have issues.

Weird thing #2:
My books have to be in complete and total order. If they get touched I freak. But my house? Well there is just no rhyme or reason to the order of it. Josh freaks out, but it just doesn't really bother me. You'd think if I was anal about my books I'd be anal about everything being cleaned and orderly. Not so.

Weird thing #3:
I was just on the phone with my brother so I asked him what was a weird thing about me and he said "that a lot of your friends are people you've met online". Whatever, I don't think that's weird. Well not that weird. Well okay maybe a little. lol.

Weird thing #4:
I CANNOT sleep in a bed with sheets or a blanket that are not layed out right. Even if the bed is made, I can't sleep in it if the sheet say is upside down. Know what I mean? I swear Josh does it on purpose. He'll get in bed and pull the sheet up around him but NOT from the right corner so it gets all sideways and then he messes with me when I get in bed cause i have to fix it. Or he'll purposely put the blanket on with the tag up by his face! NO No no! It goes on the bottom of the bed. Even though it's not by my face it still bothers me.

Weird thing #5:
Dates for special occasions have to flow for me. This is strange cause it started out with something out of my control. Like my parents are 2 years apart, they dated for 2 years before getting married, had me 2 years later, my brother 2 years after me, then my sister 2 years after him. Then they messed it up by having my baby sister 3 years later. But mostly they kept with it. Lets see, ummm, my mom and me are 20 years apart. The her birthday is 8/8 mine is 8/28, see they both have 8's in them and they are 20 days apart. Oh and I love how my birthday is 8/28/81, 8's in the month day and year. So all of that was out of my control, just things I've noticed and liked.

But I take it to the next level, which makes it my weird thing. My wedding....it took FOREVER to pick a date and I wasn't fully happy with mine. It ended up being 7/8/00, none of them match but at least they go up in consecutive order and the year is 00 so it goes with anything. Then thinks like my son and I have our birthday's in the same month and my husband and my daughters birthdays are in the same month. I know this is freakish but I don't want to have another baby cause I feel like they will be the odd ball out with a birthday not in march or august.

Oh and before I finish this one let me tell you this. Abby was born on 3/30/03 in room 369 on the 3rd floor. Everything in 3's or multiples of 3! She was actually due two weeks later, I went early. You don't know how hard I pushed to have her on the 30th instead of the 31st. She was born at 11:40pm! I wanted that date!

Shut up I know I'm a freak!

Weird thing #6:
Hmmmm, one more thing. Okay this may not really be weird but I need one more thing. If I am reading a book and get tired or have to go do something else I cannot stop reading until the end of a chapter. I really cannot go to sleep if I stop in the middle of a chapter. I'm not lying it will keep me up.

Okay well that's it. You now know all my deep down weird quirks. So how bout yours?

I'll tag.....TAB, Seredipity, Chantal, Anne and Nikki/Nikki (both of you).


~ Nicole

12 Comments:

Anonymous said...

ugggggg, you tagged me! bitch!
okay, okay, i will do it tomorrow. wednesdays are reserved for elvis sightings.

you are totally a bit OCD!

Nicole said...

LMAO! I love a girl that can call me a bitch and have fun with it. lol.

Hey if I have to do them you all have to do them.

And Elvis? Hmmm, I'll have to hop back over and see what your talking about.

And yes I've been trying to tell people that I am! OCD I mean. Nobody takes me seriously.

Nikki said...

I'm afraid that I have to shoot you now....hold still.

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
reviewer said...

I'm really going to have to put my thinking cap on for this one. I'm not very weird at all.

You, my dear, are a tad odd though. LOL

reviewer said...

Alrighty, I did it. lol

Nicole said...

Chantal,
I didn't see anything yesterday when I checked your blog. But I'll look again. And me? Odd? NO! lol...


Nikki,
No please! lol. It's just you seem soooo interesting, I wanted to find out all your weirdness too. lol.


Zeek,
If you don't find my weirdness weird does that make you weird too? lol. Hmmmmm....

Unknown said...

Okay, honestly, you REALLY need to stop acting like me. It's getting creepy ma'am! LMAO.

I am totally the same way about the bed sheets and the tag. And I'm all over the two's thing. When I eat skittles or m&m's I have to have two of the same color. But I throw the "extras" away or give em away. AND it REALLY drives me nuts when people ask if they can have some and take an odd amount. I wanna just give them the whole bag and start over!

Nicole said...

OMGoodness, you just had me laughing so hard. My daughter looked at me like I was nuttso for laughing at the computer.

I wanna just give them the whole bag and start over!


ROTFLMBO! hahahah.

reviewer said...

Hmm, weird. I have the two blogs. the review one and the personal one. It's on the personal one.
www.dreamydeppmamablog.blogspot.com
Try that one.

Anonymous said...

I'm finding this really hard, and i shouldn't coz I'm a freak!!

Nicole said...

Chantal,
Yeay, I found your blog. How did I not know it even exsisted???

Serendipity,
It better be up now. I'm gonna go check!