Thursday, January 25, 2007

The little things count

On Tuesday night I asked Josh to wait till I got home from work to watch American Idol so we could watch it together. He did, even though he was tired. So one Wednesday before I left for work he said "Are you gonna ask me to wait for you to watch AI again?" and I looked at him and said in a pretend sad voice "Well if you don't love me enough you don't have to." lol.

A hour or so before closing I called Josh to see if he waited for me. When he answered I said "So how much do you love me?" and he's all "Apparently pretty much since I am waiting for you to watch AI and it was two hours tonight. Hurry home I'm already tired." Awww....

Now I am usually home by or before 10pm but of course this night out District Manager was at our store till closing so we got a really late start and I didn't' get home till 20 after. But he was still waiting for me on the couch.

He tried really hard but was asleep half way through the show and then went to bed about 10 minutes before it was over. But hey it was the thought that counts right? He waited for me. Awww, I love you babe!


~ Nicole

9 Comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww! What a sweetie! I wish I still had DVR so I could've seen it. I heard some of it on the radio this morning though! Crazy people!!

Rowena said...

Awww Josh gets some sweetie points for the day....that's cute!

Isabel said...

aww that is sweet. :)

reviewer said...

That is sweet!

Now what did you think of that Ian Benardo? OMG I loved him. Soooo funny.
I keep watching his AI clip on youtube over and over again.

DC said...

That is SO not sweet.

Kookie said...

Sooo sweet! :o)

Anonymous said...

that is really sweet. my hubby just mocks the show when i watch it.

Nicole said...

nikki,
Josh and I mock it together! That's the most fun. lol.

Drake,
Yes it was soooo sweet!!! Butt head, lol. Why are you being mean?! ha ha.

Everyone else,
Thanks and I know he's a sweety!

24Fan said...

Wow, seriously!! He waited for you to watch it and then fell asleep not even half way through it. The least you could have done is turn it off and watched it with him the next day!!!