Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I'm so jealous!

My baby sister just got herself an apartment. Her and a friend moved in together in the city close to their college but not on campus.

When I went to visit her it was in the ghetto, kinda, third floor, no elevator) small little kitchen, horrible view. And I was soooo jealous!!! Why? Cause I never got that. I never did any of that. I went from high school, to engaged, to married.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to not have Josh and my kids. I love them all. But do you ever feel a pang of jealousy for what you never had?

But in general I am so happy for my sister. And she's not that far from me. I actually told Josh I was going to be single for a week and go stay with her. Yeah, he laughed at me.

The picture is of my sister and my baby.

~ Nicole

10 Comments:

Rowena said...

Awww that's good for your sister, how old is she? She's cute and look at Abby...too cute! Well she's playing house all by herself, you get to play house with Josh and the kids so its all good. =)

Nicole said...

No no sorry, she is in the city of Philly. I said city cause I wasn't going to say where she lives but I guess it doesn't really matter. And she goes to Temple.
She has a friend of her's living with her and they split everything. They both go to the same school.

DC said...

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean, Jazz. I kinda went through the same thing.

Anonymous said...

Tell her I said congratulations.

And you know how I feel about "my own". lol

*~*Cece*~* said...

Oh yeah, I know what you mean. Its funny, huh, how we can 'have it all' yet there is always a *little* something we're missing.


P.S. You've been tagged

Unknown said...

I have those same feelings too at times....we always want what we don't have. Tell your sister good luck and buy some pepper spray!! haha

Kelley Nyrae said...

I'm a lot like you Jazz. My hubby and I got together very young so I never did that on my own stuff either. Sometimes I get jealous but then I think about everything I have and realize I took the route that was best for me!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, i know what you mean. there are loads of things that i feel i missed out on, but had i done them, i might not be where i am now. and i don't want to be anywhere else

Kookie said...

The what-ifs are really pains in the butt...but I'm sure pretty sure you didn't regret one thing. Although I'm all for you going single for a week--I'm sure you'll be tired of it before the week's out. LOL! :)

reviewer said...

I understand Jazz. I also got married young and I never had my own place. It would be so cool to have my own apartment that I didn't have to share with anyone.