Thursday, February 1, 2007

Spelling? Shit who needs that?

I thought this was great when I got it in a email. Wanna know why? Cause my spelling is atrocious! lol. All my SF girls are always correcting it and here's to prove how much it doesn't really matter. lol. Have fun, and be sure to leave a comment and tell me if you could understand it. I read it all perfectly fine.

Only great minds can read this
This is weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

~ Nicole

9 Comments:

Unknown said...

I could read it just fine but that's because I am awesome and have super powers.

Nicole said...

Oh look just like me! See your always copying! Hmp. haha.

reviewer said...

Yup, I could totally read that.

I can't spell in english very well. I'm a french gal.

Anonymous said...

i can read it. i'm weird too

Kookie said...

I was amazed the first time I read that thing, too. Weird is weird is weird. LOL!

Holly said...

Yes, I can read it. But that doesn't change the fact that you NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL!

And regardless of spelling, you need to work on your damn grammar. This girl, always getting on my hot damn nerves. UGH!

K, love you. lol

Kristie (J) said...

I had no porblem raeindg it ehtier!! Wreid is rghit!!!

nath said...

That was fun :) Actually, if you think about it, 55 ppl out of a 100 can read it, so ppl who can't are in the minority :P

Nicole said...

Kristie,
I'm so good at this I didn't even realize what you did at first, I just read it. lol.

Nath,
Yup, you got it girl. We're the normal ones! haha.

Holly,
Hmmmm, hush up! lol. Love ya.

Kookie, Chantal, and Serendipity,
Just read what Nath wrote! We're not weird, we're the normals. lol.