Sunday, February 11, 2007

New things are happening...

Okay so I've got some new things going on. Let start out with my husband, no I don't have a new one (lol), but he did start a blog! Yup, my hubby that ALWAYS makes fun of how much time I am online and my blog has started out his own. So go check him out at The Zone, you can expect talk about ME (yes I know that's enough on it's own), our kids, his favorite shows (Lost and 24), and I'm sure lots more.

Also I kinda joined a new group/club (I'm saying club cause I always wanted to be in one) called Future M.I.L.F.'s. Yes I know I'm already a Hot Mama, but this is to help me lose some more weight. So every Friday expect an up date on my weekly accomplishments with working out and eating good, and how much I've lost that week and total. I know your all so excited. I know I am. At least now if I know I am going to be posting every week I'll want to work a little harder so I have something to report.

Next...I haven't written about this before cause I didn't want to jinx it but I've been interviewing for a new job. Full time work here I come. Well at least I hope. I have gone though a phone interview, online testing, paper work, one face to face interview and on Wednesday I'll be going to another face to face interview. Weew, I know it's a lot. Why am I talking about it now? Well I figure that if it's meant to be I'll get it and telling all of you about it won't change that. So send over all your prayers and good thoughts. Thanks.

And guess what? I have a freaking awesome husband. No I know this isn't anything new but I just have to tell you all about it. Last night (Sat) we were supposed to take the kids to Josh's parents house and go to the movies for a kinda date, since I was only working till 6pm. Well I called home around 4 and told Josh I'd be leaving an hour early thinking we'd get a head start on the drive to his parents. Well I got home at around 5:30 to a dark house with music playing, I walked up the stairs and Josh says "Suprise happy Valentines Night!" No he is not retarded he does know it's really on Wednesday, but since we'll have our kids home then he did this. He had taken the kids to his mom's already when I was at work, came home got food, cleaned the house, made mango margaritas (my favorites), and had the table set with candles and everything. He even made appetizers, or should I say he got them, lol. It was sooooo perfect and sweet. Ending in a movie and cuddling.

Yes I thanked him plenty...lets just say mango margaritas taste good in lots of ways.....I'll say no more. lol.

So how was everyone else's weekend?


~ Nicole

13 Comments:

Mom O Matic said...

Yea - welcome to the club!!

caramaena said...

Awww he's a sweetie for doing that.

Ashley said...

Future MILFs...what a riot!!! You are pretty gorgeous already!

Nicole said...

Lotta,
Thanks for the welcome, I'm all excited! haha.

Caramaena,
Hey girl, haven't seen you around in awhile. I need to come stop by. Isn't he a cutie! Gotta love him!

Ashley,
Thanks for coming by my blog! And thanks! When I told my husband about it he said I was already a M.I.L.F., so I said yeah yeah, well it's to help my fat ass to feel like one then. lol.

Anonymous said...

awww what a cutie!!!!! wish my hubby would do something like that!

Unknown said...

My poor husband can't remember dates for anything....he always thinks VDay is on the 16th. I should have him get some tips from Josh!

Good luck in making your MILF status even higher! Josh won't know what to do with himself....

reviewer said...

Future MILF. I love it!

How romantic of Josh to do that. Very sweet!

P.s I'm so glad you recommended Heiress for hire. There were many LOL moments.

Queen of the Mayhem said...

You DO have an awesome husband! Does he give lessons? Mr. Mayhem could use a few! On the romance...not the mango margarita action! EWWWWWW! (hee-hee)

Sounds like a keeper! :)

Mailyn said...

How nice of him to do that!!! Oh and LOL at the MILF club. You already look great! I need to start a club but I don't know anyone down here who WANTS to lose weight. LOL.

Hughs and I hope everyone is great. I've been MIA and I've missed your posts!!!! ^_^

nath said...

man, I am so jealous :) It seems almost everyone (well, you, Isabel and Holly) found winners :) Lucky gal :)

Nicole said...

Mailyn,
I miss you too girl! Everything okay?
I so need to get my ass in shape, it's not even funny! lol.

Nath,
Yeah, he's a good one now and then. lol. Just messing, I really did get a keeper.

yerdoingitwrong said...

Welcome to the future MILF's!!! I've lost 6 lbs. so far which isn't huge progess, but I'll take it.

What a sweet hubby you have!

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet that he did that. if he could give a few lessons to my hubby, that'd be great