Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Abby Moment~ We don't like BOYS!

It was a normal day that I woke up and took Jordon to the bus stop. Except for the fact that I had to go food shopping later, yuck! Can't they just magically appear in the refrigerator? No? DAMN! Well okay on with the story then.

I tried to make it sound fun for Abby, "Hey we get to go to the store! And you can help me pick out all the yummy food!" She jumped right into the spirit of it "Yeah it can be girl time! Can we do make-up?"

So we do the lip gloss and blush thing and we're off. Abby is rambling in the back seat about our girl trip and how she doesn't like boys only girls. Cause girls are pretty and boys are mean.

Where did she get that? I have no clue. I swear I don't, lol.

We do our shopping and while in the snack isle Abby points to a man and says "Mommy why is HE here? This is the girl store?!" All offended of his presence. lol. So I just mumble something or other and go to another isle.

We had fun the rest of the time so when we were loading up the our food on the ramp to pay I was surprised to see her sulking. "Baby what's wrong?" Abby, "I don't want to pay here! He's a boy!" Yup, you got it the cashier was a guy and she was having none of it. lol. So I bribed her with Pink Girl Gum and we were off.

Later that day after Jordon got home I took them to Chick-fil-A, we had a friend of Jordon's with us that I was babysitting for the afternoon. I think Abby was getting a little miffed that the boys weren't paying much attention to her, but she was fine for the most part with the boys. Considering her no boys day she was having.

A couple of hours later when we were home I was up in my room on the computer and the kids were playing in the other room with toys. Alls fine till I hear Jordon screaming! He comes out of his room running for me....his lip is busted! I of course freak and am demanding answers. All I get is that Abby threw a toy at him. So she goes to time out.

Side note here: How do you punish a little girl that every time she gets set to her room just decides "Oh what the hell I'm tired anyway" and takes a nap! No she doesn't really say what the hell, but you get my drift. I'll tell her her time out is done and she's all "No I'm tired" and she just takes a nap! Brat!

Anyway back to the story.

It wasn't till later when I was showering for work and Jordon came to talk to me that I found this tid bit out....

Jordon: Mommy, do you know why Abby threw my power ranger at me?(she used his own toy against him!)
Me: No honey why?
Jordon: Cause she said she doesn't like boys.


~ Nicole

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Abby!! Show those boys whose boss!!

Hilarious.

Travis only likes boys. But he says that me, my neices and one of my friend's daughter aren't girls. We're his friends.

P.S. Don't send her to her room. Take something away or have her do her "time out" standing up somewhere and keep an eye on her so she doesn't fall asleep.

EL PADRONE said...

I prefer girls to boys too !

M.

Nicole said...

LOL, really Merlin? haha.

CSR,
Yeah, I know I should try that but sometimes I just need her to be out of my site when she gets me really mad. Arg!!!

Rowena said...

I like boys just fine....LOL.

Oh and Nicks, the whole I don't like boys with Abby? Yeah that's going to change real quick like, so prepare yourself but this was a cute story! haha.