Tuesday, February 27, 2007

To many books to little time.

It's happening again! I am reading like crazy and therefore neglecting my blog. So sorry. This past week I read Judgment in Death, The Seduction, Sarah's Seduction, Heathers Gift, and I swear some more. Oh and I've been listening to Little Earthquakes when I'm in the car.

As you can tell from my book titles I've been into my erotic reads lately. lol. Right now I'm reading some Nora Roberts book, I forget the title (It's the series you like Dylan about the brothers), then I'm reading Haley's Cabin! Woo hoo.

The bad thing? I haven't reviewed a single one of those books yet! I'm slacking I know.

But I have nothing to blog about. So .... hmmm .... Oh well I started my South Beach Diet yesterday. I haven't' cheated yet, even though the caramel filled chocolates at work were begging me to eat them yesterday. Mmmmmm. But I stood strong. I'm really gonna do this! It's only the first two weeks that are really hard, phase 1. Phase 2 isn't bad at all.

Okay that's all, I'm out. Don't know when I'll be back. I just picked up 5 Madeline Hunter books at the library today. So I've got a lot of reading to do. And I'm rereading The Undomestic Goddess by SK for Nikki's book day (ole!).


~ Nicole

8 Comments:

Staci said...

Darn you and your reading!!

Just kidding, I never did the romance thing much. I get too hot and bothered just walking down the street.

Anonymous said...

did you remember your sombrero?

Grace said...

Ooh are you reading about the Quinn brothers by Nora Roberts?? That's such a great series Jazz!! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. :)

By the sounds of it, you've got a ton of reading to go! Happy reading babe.

Anonymous said...

I'm reading "practically perfect" at the mo which is really good! and i loved "the undomestic goddess!

Nicole said...

Zeek,
I know it can get up there, but I get all my freash stuff from the produce store so that cuts down some of the cost.

Serendipity,
That book sounds familiar but I can't place it. I'll have to look it up. And I recommend Can You Keep a Secret? to anyone that liked UDG. Read it if you haven't.

Grace,
Yup, that's the one. I just finished the first book. Now I'm reading Lover Revealed when I'm out and Haley's Cabin when I'm home, on and True Beleiver when I'm in the car. lol.

Nikki,
But of course!

Brynne,
I love me some romance books, and erotica ones too. lol.

Deb said...

Hey Jazz, that's great that you're spending some time reading some interesting books.

How is that south beach diet? Is it anything like Atkins? I need something new and I am seriously putting on a spare tire over here!

Enjoy your weekend!

Rowena said...

Ummm, all these books and yet I see not ONE review? What is up with you guys?? LOL...get on it! Even Holly did some reviews, handle that Nicks! =) haha.

Holly said...

DAMMIT! LEARN HOW TO USE "TOO" PROPERLY! UGH!

K, love you, bye.