Thursday, February 22, 2007

Abby Moment~ I wanna watch a movie...

Okay so Abby was telling me that she wanted to watch a different movie than the one I put on for her. This is exactly word for word what she said. I finally guessed it, but would you have?

Abby:When the dad makes the thing and then girl says check, then the girl goes in the house that is in the school. The girl teaches the other girl to be her. They take the stuff from the other girl. Remember I watched it when I was a little girl?! And they never saw their parents. It's a girl when she has a thing that's a rainbow for her hair.Their beds are on the roof, the girls just put whip cream on the pillow and honey on the floor and spider webs, and they got paint.

I GOT IT! THE PARENT TRAP! Don't ask how it just clicked.

Abby:
One more thing, they cut their hair.

Actually after rereading everything she said it does make sense. lol. Except for the house being in the school and a rainbow in her hair. I'm lost on that. Oh and now Abby wants to cut her hair.

~ Nicole

9 Comments:

Bev (BB) said...

Heh, I've seen them all, old & new plus multiple sequels and I'm not sure I would've gotten it. And yet I read it to Amy and she got it right off just from the whip cream on the pillow, the honey, spider webs and paint. Duh.

We're still puzzling over the rainbow in the hair. I think it may be a hair barrette or headband in one of the movies but can't remember which exactly.

Unknown said...

I knew what she meant as soon as she said the "beds on the roof". Maybe I'm a dork? I think, if you are talking about the remake, when they played poker I think she had a rainbow scrunchie in her loot.

I love that movie!

I also love how little kids say "When I was little...." Travis says that all the time....or "When I was a baby...."

Nicole said...

Bev,
I've seen them all too and it took me awhile. lol.

CSR,
She's talking about the one with Linsay Lohan (sp?) in it, it's the only one she's seen.

We're going to get it at our weekly library visit today. Woo hoo.

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
reviewer said...

You got it because you are a mommy, and as I tell my kids..all moms have Mommy Magic.

Staci said...

Okay, I'm impressed. You are a childspeak genius!!

*~*Cece*~* said...

I LOVE the Parent Trap. The original is my favorite. Smart girl!

Mailyn said...

LMAO! I got it because of the swapping thing.

Anonymous said...

the parent trap is such a cool film!!!