Monday, March 12, 2007

1999 Hits

I've seen this around and as I'm sure you all know I have not been shooting out great blogs lately so I'm stealing it. I went to popculturemadness.com and put in the year I turned 18 and here are the hits from then. I put the songs I liked in bold, but honestly there are probably more I liked and just don't know the title so I can't say. lol. I am horrible like that. I'll know the words to a song and the beat but the title and artist? Ummm no. lol. So here's my best shot.

1. All Star - Smash Mouth
2. Man! I Feel Like A Woman - Shania Twain
3. Mambo No. 5 - Lou Bega
4. I Need To Know - Marc Anthony
5. Smooth - Santana (with Rob Thomas)
6. Livin La Vita Loca - Ricky Martin
7. Canned Heat - Jamiroquai (Napolean Dynamite dance song)
8. Believe - Cher
9. Summergirls - LFO
10. My Name Is... - Eminem
11. Crush - Dave Matthews Band
12. Last Kiss - Pearl Jam
13. What's My Age Again? - Blink 182
14. Changes - 2 Pac
15. We Like To Party! - Venga Boys
16. Cup Of Life - Ricky Martin
17. (You Drive Me) Crazy - Britney Spears
18. All The Small Things - Blink 182
19. I Will Remember You - Sarah McLachlan
20. Someday - Sugar Ray
21. Genie In a Bottle - Christina Aguilera
22. Why Don't You Get A Job? - The Offspring
23. Miami - Will Smith
24. Have You Ever? - Brandy
25. Shake Your Bon Bon - Ricky Martin
26. Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom! - Venga Boys
27. That Don't Impress Me Much - Shania Twain
28. Back At One - Brian McKnight
29. ...Baby One More Time - Britney Spears
30. Every Morning - Sugar Ray
31. Slide - Goo Goo Dolls
32. Blue - Eiffel 65
33. No Scrubs - TLC
34. Angel - Sarah McLachlan
35. My Own Worst Enemy - Lit
36. Back That Azz Up - Juvenile
37. Larger Than Life - Backstreet Boys
38. Pretty Fly For A White Guy - the Offspring
39. Out of My Head - Fastball
40. I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
41. Bills Bills Bills - Destiny's Child
42. I Do (Cherish You) - 98 Degrees (98°)
43. She's All I Ever Had - Ricky Martin
44. Cowboy - Kid Rock
45. Bailamos - Enrique Iglesias
46. Got Your Money - Dirty Old Bastard
47. Unpretty - TLC
48. Back 2 Good - Matchbox 20
49. Hard Knock Life - Jay-Z
50. everybody's free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Baz Luhrmann
51. She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy - Kenny Chesney
52. When You Believe - Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston
53. Can I Get A... - Jay Z Featuring Amil & JA Rule
54. I Could Not Ask For More - Edwin McCain
55. I Wanna Love You Forever - Jessica Simpson
56. Steal My Sunshine - Len
57. You'll Be In My Heart - Phil Collins (Tarzan soundtrack)
58. Never There - Cake
59. Anywhere - 112
60. Come On Over - Shania Twain
61. Girl on TV - LFO
62. Vivrant Thing - Nas
63. If You had My Love - Jennifer Lopez
64. Holla Holla - Ja Rule
65. Angel of Mine - Monica
66. Strong Enough - Cher
67. Nookie - Limp Bizkit
68. It's All Been Done - Barenaked Ladies
69. Jumper - Third Eye Blind
70. Special - Garbage
71. (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You - *NSYNC
72. American Woman - Lennie Kravitz
73. C'est La Vie - B*Witched
74. Unsent - Alanis Morissette
75. Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz

~ Nicole

3 Comments:

Deb said...

Not crazy about the Shania Twain picks, (ehh) but I do like Brandy's song, "Have You Ever?" It's pretty...

Nicole said...

LOL Deb,
I'm like a ST freak! I love all her stuff.

Unknown said...

I love ST.....she's awesome.

I can't believe you don't like "Why Don't You Get a Job?". You're so lame.

I'm gonna have to do this one. First, I need to find the time to post all of my life happenings, then I'll get to this.

How do I do the strikeouts?