Thursday, March 22, 2007

Take a Quiz and find out!

On the bottom of myspace it say "Are you Gay? Take a Quiz and find out NOW!" So I want to know....is it a joke or something? Am I really supposed to say "Wow I always wanted to know if I was Gay, lets find out!" Then believe whatever the Quiz says? STUPID! lol.

So I'm going out with a friend tomorrow to this contest a radio station is holding. It's called "The Sexiest Man in Uniform Contest", but they decided to extend it to the ladies too this year. lol. Should be fun. Her boyfriend is in it, he works for FedEx.

He actually doesn't want her to go, he thinks she'll get pissy and then something will get started. We (me and my friend) don't really care all that much for some of his friends. Actually that's wrong. Every woman will eventually get a little annoyed with her mans friends. Especially when the always egg him on to do immature dumb things. Right? Well that's how it is with them I guess.

It just got taken to another level when she left me a little rant on my myspace page (assuming I had it set to private, which I didn't) and one of her mans friends girlfriends saw it. My question exactly, why the hell was she snooping on my page? I don't even know the bitch. But anyway, it's caused some tension since the bitch didn't keep it to herself or just talk to my friend about it.

So long story semi short? He doesn't want it to be weird or there to be any drama. I told him (we talk) that he has nothing to worry about.....unless of course someone messes with my friend. Cause I always stand for my friends.

Should be fun....I'll let you know.


~ Nicole
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10 Comments:

Holly said...

You better be good. I won't be around to bail your dumb ass out of jail. LOL

reviewer said...

Ok Jazzy, you can't talk about stuff going down on your myspace, and then not even leave a link for us to see it. Not fair *pout*

Anonymous said...

what's up with that? sounds like there a some guys who need to get their asses kicked.

Unknown said...

WHY DONT MY FRICKIN COMMENTS GO THROUGH?!?!?!?! Grrrrrr....

ANWAYS! Have fun at the meat market, try not to brawl too bad. I don't think J would appreciate you scoring a blackeye!! haha

Ditto with Chantal!!

Unknown said...

Ya know, you just might get a few comments if you actually updated people!! Geez. haha

Anonymous said...

i'm with chantal and CSR!!

Nicole said...

Anyone who wants to be my myspace friend is welcome you just can't lurk since it's private. Here is the link to my page though, http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=33032687 , send me a friend request. And if you have a differant name than you do here, tell me who you are, lol. I don't accept crazies. lol.

Anonymous said...

I doubt that you are gay, Nicole. Latina lesbos are virtually non-existent.

Anonymous said...

I just checked myspace page but I didn't see the quiz. Where is it? I doubt I'm gay, though. Girls are too hot to pass up ... and guys are assholes.

Nicole said...

Hey Film Aficionado,
Haven't seen you around here for awhile, welcome back. The quiz was on the bottom of the page, all the way at the bottom.

I'll fill everyone in later on my night. Kay? lol. It was a fun time. Even if I did puke at the end of the night. Opps.