Sunday, March 4, 2007

Ghost Rider movie review

Grade: SUCKS!

Josh and I got tickets to go to the movies from my grandmom for Christmas and we finally used them! To bad it was on a movie that turned out to be not so great. Uggg.

I've been wanting to see Ghost Rider for awhile now, it really did look good, I should have known better (I'm not a Nicholas Cage fan). I can never really buy him as the character he's trying to be, it always seems so fake.

And the girl in the movie? I don't know her name, but she was in Hitch too. Well I just can't decide if I like her at all. I don't really think she can act all that well either.

All around the acting pretty much sucked.

Then the plot? Okay maybe those who are all into comics get it, but I am still lost. What was that list for? I still don't know! And how can The Ghost Rider be good if he sold his soul to the Devil?

You know they are going to try and make more movies out of this by the way they ended it but I just don't think this one was good enough to start.

The good? Well I saw a preview I was interested in. Spider Man 3. It looked really good. I loved the first one, but since I've heard bad reviews on the 2nd I still haven't seen it. We'll see.

Next movie to see? Premonition, with Sandra Bullock (one of my faves) and the guy Christian from Nip/Tuck (HOT! And I love the show.). And I want to see Because I Said So, but not with Josh that's for a girls night.


~ Nicole

11 Comments:

Garrett said...

I can never get into Nicholas Cage. I just can't

Nicole said...

Garrett,
You and me both. I can't stand the way his mouth looks or his eyes and I think he totally sucks at acting. Don't know why I even gave the movie a shot. But whatever, live and learn. Welcome to my blog, thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

good, now i have a reason no to go see the movie with the hubby. it wasn't high on my list to begin with.

Unknown said...

Ug! Nicholas Cage is NOT good. The only movie he was ever in that I liked was Con Air. I hate the way he talks!!

Can't WAIT to see Because I Said So. I'm gonna see it with my mom!

I really wanna see The Zodiac and Catch and Release too!! We are gonna take Travis to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the 24th and I can't wait for Spiderman 3. You should see the 2nd, it was really good!

Rowena said...

Yeah I never want to see this movie...EVER!

And you guys think he looks bad on camera? You should see him in REAL LIFE, he's skinnier than any man should have the right to be and his eyes are all sunken in and his kid plays I think it's volleyball for a high school close to my house, so I've seen him and some of my niece's games, yeah he's not the business at ALL!

YUCK!

Kay said...

I agree about Nicholas Cage, does any woman actually find him hot?

And Because I Said So is the cutest, best girls-night-out movie ever. I loved it.

Kookie said...

My sis actually likes him (WTF!) so I/we was/were wanting to see this flick since I heard about it but was too busy to. Now that I've read your review, I see that I didn't miss much! Thanks for that, girl.

Deb said...

I'm right there with you on Nicholas Cage. It's not believable as an actor at all in my opinion - however, Sandra Bullock is just amazing!

Nicole said...

Deb,
I know isn't she great! I love most of all her movies. I love how she can be a great funny actress and also be just as serious. She is a great actress.

Kookie,
WTF! What's wrong with your sister? lol. Your so not missing anything with this movie, stay clear.

Kay,
Yeay, I"m always worried I'll be let down with a movie, like this one. So I'm glad to hear that Because I said so is good. I'll be seeing it sometimes soon.

Dylan,
Eww, really. Doesn't he get mobed? You know being out in pubic and all? Or is he not really a big somebody anymore. Like nobody cares?

CSR,
We're taking Jordon to see TMNT when it comes out too! I can't wait, I remember watching it when I was younger all the time. He saw the preveiw today and was all "I so want to see that!" He's so cute.

Nikki,
See I saved you. DON'T GO! lol. Blame it all on me.

nath said...

you know, some men age really well, but others don't and that's the case with Nicholas Cage. The older he gets and the harder he is on the eye ^^; The good thing is that the previews were good :D Also, when you see Premonitions, can you let us know what you think of it? Looks like a good movie :P

Rowena said...

Nicks,

Nope..nobody really approached him when he came to watch his kid play at my niece's school, I was there to watch my niece and I didn't even want his autograph...I'm just not that into him...at all. LOL.