Monday, March 26, 2007

Let us count the drinks...

Hmmm, before we count the drinks let me tell you that the McDonald's by my house hates me. Yup, I am so not exaggerating. Every time I go there something is wrong, either my order, or my change or something. So before me and my friend were on our way we stopped to get some food (no drinking on an empty tummy!) so I get three chicken strips, I hate nuggets cause they are like fake chicken (yuck!). What the hell happens? We pull away, rushing since we're running late, and I open my box to find what? Like a freaking million chicken nuggets! I am so not lying here! WTF! Why me? We obviously aren't turning back since we're already running late, but remember this for when I tell you I hurt someone at this place, cause this is going to simmer till I blow. lol.

Okay so we get there and I start off with a 7&7, then another, and another, then my brother gets there and I tell him "What the hell I've had three drinks, that AREN'T cheap and I don't even feel buzzed! Buy me a shot" So he did, he bought me, him, my sister and my friend one, kamikazes. My friend didn't drink her's so I drank both of ours. Later she was drinking a beer, which I hate beer but I was feeling good now, and I said "let me taste that!" yeah, I drank about half of it in one sip. So I then drank two beers, Oh and I took a few sips of Jose's drink. He was drinking straight vodka.

So is anyone surprised that I ended the night puking outside? All over my brothers Prada shoes? lol. He wasn't happy about that. Then him and my sister put my in my friends car cause I was passed out. But she couldn't drive home yet since she was still a little ummm 'impaired'.

So there you have the drinks the rest of the night was full of men stripping off their clothes (no it was not a strip club, lol) dancing, and all that other fun stuff. Oh and a hugely fat girl that was wearing a see through peasant skirt and dancing on a pole in the middle of the dance floor. Yeah, good times.

But my friends boyfriend did win. They won an all inclusive vacation to the Bahama's. Yeah baby! Oh and supposedly I was so drunk at this one time that when C (that'll be the boyfriends name) was on stage (wearing a thong with FedEx painted on his ass) this big girl grabbed his ass and I yelled to J (my friend) "she touched his ass! Hey! That's her boyfriend I'm gonna kick your ass, you don't touch her man!". J said the girl looked back all scared and J told her to turn around and she'd handle me, then she said she had to tell me that it was okay that she told that girl to do it so I would calm down. Now I remember saying that girl grabbed his ass but I don't remember threatening her, but guess I did. lol. Opps.

Then Josh called J's cell phone since mine wasn't working to check on how I was since he was in Atlantic City at a Bachlor Party. Well he was a little drunk too so when J told him I was puking and passed out he yelled at her, called my sister and yelled at her. OMG it was a mess. I did make it home though, and made it to work on time, 9:15am! I still felt drunk the next day. Ugggg.

Good times though, good times...


~ Nicole

7 Comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man!

Sounds fun.

I'm the same way when I'm drunk.

Why stop and think about what you're doing?

It just slows you down!

Drink lots of Gatorade.

McDonald's does that crap to everyone. Its not just you. Here its because 95% of the people who work there don't speak English or are just plain stupid.

Glad you had fun and didn't get your drunk ass kicked.

Digital Fortress said...

Sometimes it's worth all the puking and headaches, as long as you had a good time and nobodys in jail. ;)

Anonymous said...

7&7? What are you trying to do, kill yourself? I much prefer vodka, chilled with a little lemon and sugar on the edge of the glass. makes it that much easier to go down.

Nicole said...

Nikki,
Kill myself? Why? The first one was good, the second was STRONG, then the third I don't recall. lol. You drink straight vodka w/lemon? Your trying to kill yourself, lol. I can't handle that. But I do like Pinapple and Vodka.

Digital Fortress,
Hey! Welcome back, I know you posted in like two other posts but I haven't replied to them. So glad to see you back! But yeah, no jail time, and I had a good time. So the night was a success. But everytime I go out with J she say's it's the last time. I don't know, something about me not listening and starting trouble. lol.

CSR,
I don't get my ass kicked girl! I kick ass! Get it right! Ha ha.

reviewer said...

Good times indeed. lmao.
You are so funny.
Glad you had a good time. Minus the barfing of course.

Nicole said...

Chantal,
Yeah my outings would be perfect if I could just find a way to skip the puking part. lol.

Kay said...

You only know you succeeded if you've thrown up. Otherwise how can you be sure you got drunk enough?

Sounds like an absolute blast, I bet you're hilariously fun to go out with.