Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm 25 now how old are you???

Does anyone remember me telling the story about being asked to be in a wedding by a girl I only hung out with like three times and knew for a few months? Well yeah, her husband works with mine and they were obviously desperate for some friends.

But whatever long story short, they paid for everything so I was all what the hell sure I'll be in the wedding. The rest of the bridal party was from out of state so I didn't meet any of them till the day before the wedding. Let's just say it was full of camp songs from when the were kids and stories that bore me. But whatever I endured.

Then we went to the mall to buy some fun stuff for her to take on her honeymoon while she did some other wedding stuff. Her sister wanted to get her these fun panties but when I noticed the size I said they wouldn't fit. Well the sister insisted that they would and I insisted that my ass was smaller and mine wouldn't fit in them. Well to this day I have to assume this is what ended the 'friendship' I had with the bride. Cause she hasn't spoken to me since the wedding.

I bumped into her once in CVS and offered her a ride home since she walked and it had started to pour. I had to practically force her into my car. I didn't get it, till later when someone said to Josh "Oh well we didn't' know if we should invite S since Nicole will be there." Obviously I now know there is a problem. But you know what? I just don't care enough to do anything.

Sooooo (this long story short is turning out to be pretty long) to the point. When we bump into them in Target or anything her husband will stop and talk to Josh and barley ackowledge me, and she will not even stop at all. But whatever, I find it funny. And I laugh right in front of them, you want to act like a child? Go ahead.

Well last night I was working and decided to run downstairs to browse a few stores since it was so dead in the mall. When I was cutting through the food court I did a double look, yup it was them. They were standing in line to get ice cream and I laughed to myself. Why? Cause I'm a bitch, she gained weight and is so much fatter than me. lol. Little things like this make me smile.

I went into my FAVORITE store then, NY & Comp. Accessories, and was looking at the millions of purses and sunglasses I wanted to buy then left. As I walked past the Hallmark store I noticed the husband standing outside, I guess she she was inside. I didn't' even think he saw me till I looked back and saw that he was putting his head down, sipping his drink and looking at me from under his eyelashes. LIKE I COULDN'T TELL!

Really, isn't' that something you do in grade school? I looked right at him and laughed while shaking my head.

When I got back up to my store I was telling my friend J about what happened. Then I was all 'OMG look! That's them!'. J looked up and was all 'your not exaggerating, they don't like you. They are practically running past our store' yeah, I'm surprised they didn't start to sprint. lol!



******************************************************************

And just for some more fun, here is the story of my trip to get breakfast for me and a co-worker on Sunday:

"Hi, do you have a french swearl doughnut? Or something like that?"
"YES YES YOU WANT DOZEN? DOZEN OF THEM? WHAT ELSE?"
"NO! I don't want a dozen. One I want one."
"Dozen? Yes?"
"NO, listen to me! I want one! Then two Boston Cream donuts."
"That all??? No more?"
"NO! That is not all! Bacon, egg, and cheese on a plain toasted bagel with a medium coffee."
"Plain bagel okay?"
"That is what I said, yes."
"And two large coffee?"
"NO, ONE MEDIUM coffee."
"Cream sugar?"
"Yes"
"Come to window"

When I got to work and checked the order they got everything right but I had sausage instead of bacon on my bagel. Why do I ever even expect to get what I asked for? Uggg. Oh and yeah, that was Dunkin Doughnuts. lol.

~ Nicole

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

yummmmm, boston cremes.......drool, drool. is it any wonder why my ass keeps expanding?

i love it when i bump into people who i didn't like so much and find out i'm skinnier then they are! it's almost like winning the lottery!

Unknown said...

Wow! What is her problem? Its not your fault she has a fat ass! I'd be happy my friend wouldn't buy me something that wouldn't fit!! Then I'd feel worse!

I love the title of this blog btw.

AND I knew it was Dunkin Donuts right away. We have a love/hate relationship. I always get hot tea with cream and sugar and they always ask Coffee? NO!!! One time, they gave me coffee with cream and sugar with a teabag in it!! WTF?! Who the hell would make that let alone drink it? Duh!

Anonymous said...

i dont know what boston cremes are, but they sound lovely!

you're right, that is really childish!! especially since they were the ones who wanted your friendship in the first place. people are just strange sometimes!

Nikki said...

Dude, my husband won't order food at ANY restaurants because he complains that there are always people taking orders that "Don't speak the English" and it pisses him off. LOL

...and I'm all about a Boston Creme donught dude.

reviewer said...

Cause I'm a bitch, she gained weight and is so much fatter than me. lol. Little things like this make me smile.

LOLOLOLOL!! I love you. You are just like me!

Nicole said...

Chantal,
Love you too girl! lol. Don't you love finding friends that your so alike? ha ha.

Nikki,
OMG aren't BC's the best! I really do get annoyed when I want to order something and I get an attitude cause THEY don't understand ME! I'm speaking the correct language here! HELLO! But I can't give up DD, no matter how annoyed I get. lol.

Serendipity,
Your right people are so stupid and childish. But hey at least I get a good laugh from it. lol. I mean really, do they think they are acting like adults? I feel bad for the child they are having.

CSR,
Ewww, are you serious? hahaha. I would have flipped on them. haha. Oh and I know a good friend doesn't lie to you and say your such and such just to make you feel good, a good friend tells you your ass is to big to fit into it and either buy your right size or lose the ass. lol.

Nikki,
Your so right, and I freaking hit the jack pot cause she lookes uglier too! lol.

reviewer said...

Yes! I actually thought about you today while I was at the mall.
Some of the people I saw...Oy.
I know you would have had some of the same thoughts I had while looking at them, lmao.