Thursday, March 29, 2007

Whadaya think?

I really have no reason for this post. I just wanted to post this scary picture of me. lol. So here you have it. Whadaya thing? I like this new word I put together, wadaya. lol. I'm gonna use it alot, whadaya think about that? heee heee.

Hmmm, what else? Oh wadaya know? I don't think I told anyone yet that we are moving in with my in laws for a bit. Just so we can save some money for a house. It is seriously impossible to save as you pay outrageous rent. And our rent is decent compared to everything else in our area. But still. I'm crossing my fingers cause they found a place that would be perfect for all of us, and plenty big. But the guy is worried with so many people there will be to much wear and tear on the place. But all he has to do is go look at my MIL place now, it's immaculate 24/7! There is nothing to worry about. So send all your best my way.

*******************************************************

Yesterday I was driving my crazy kids to the library. I had to run to drop something off at someones house and they weren't home yet, so I decided to wait there. Anyway they were fighting and yelling and I was listening to an audio book, and I kinda dazed out. Yup, I just was like looking at the road thinking 'is this it?' Screaming kids, library, audio-books, feeling fat and gross. Ick. I really wasn't liking myself or my life yesterday. I just wanted to cry.

*******************************************************

Yesterday my mother in law asked my daughter what she wanted for her birthday and she said a bra! WHAT? LOL. My father in law snaps out 'you don't need that yet, pick something else' while my son is asking what a bra is and Josh is telling him he doesn't need to know. lol.

Which reminded me of the other day when me and Abby were in the mall. We walked past a nail salon and she asked what they did there. When I told her she asked if she can get nails and I said when she's bigger. She says 'big like you?' after I said yes she said 'when I get big like you, will I get boobies too?'. She's obsessed! I had to stop myself from saying 'lets hope a little bigger than mine.' lol.

Oh and last but not least.....how bout when we were at Target she points to a leopard print skirt and says 'look mommy it's like your booby holder.' I wanted to die, there were a ton of people around. Ugggg......


~ Nicole

12 Comments:

Anonymous said...

moving in with the in-laws? you are brave girl.

Digital Fortress said...

Children are so great, so innocent. They just say whatever is on their minds. No holding back, nothing. LOL! Good luck finding a new place and surviving living with the in-laws.

Unknown said...

Well waddaya know? My son puts the bras on his head in the middle of WalMart and says I should buy the pretty underwear. (I have stopped taking him with me underwear shopping!)

Hopefully, living with the in-laws won't be the hell that I would think it would be if I were in that situation but WOO HOO (!!!!!!!!!!!) to saving money for a house!!

Anytime I look too closely at my life, I hate myself. Comparing myself to other people is the worst thing but I do it constantly.

PS: You're definitely bringing sexxy back in that picture!!

Shar said...

Hee hee, out of the mouths of babes. They will embarrass(sp?) you all of the time.

Anonymous said...

Nicole! Do NOT buy a house anytime soon -- especially if you live in or near a major metropolitan area. The real estate market is in the process of imploding. Wait a few years so you will buying when things hit rock-bottom. You'll be thanking me later.

*~*Cece*~* said...

OMG your kids are too funny!

Good luck with the move!

Anonymous said...

lol, that is so funny. its amazing what kids come out with sometimes. i remember being petrified of growing "boobies" and having to wear a bra

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Kids always share the most intimate details of your life...usually with complete strangers! :)

reviewer said...

LOL, Abby is so funny.
It must be kinda neat to have a daughter to have girl talk with.

Oh, fighting in the car. That sucks! My oldest is passed that age now(thank gosh) but it doesn't stop his little brother from trying to egg him on all the time.

I would kill myself before I moved in with my inlaws, lol. They are nice and all that, but the Cultural differences are way too much. And the food. I don't like Asian food. Ick.

Kookie said...

I really love your kids now, Nic! LOL!

And moving in with the in-laws? Very brave of you, girl...but if you're really tight the way you talk about them then I see no problem in it. ;o)

Nicole said...

Everyone,
The move will be very hard on us all I'm sure, but it is what is in the best interest for my family long term. So we'll all just have to suck it up and make the best out of it. When everything is definet I will tell you all the details.

Kookie,
Are my babies great, lol.

Chantal,
Me and Abby have tons of girl time. It's her favorite thing to do. She doesn't like boys! ICK. lol. And at least my in laws cook food I like, lol.

QOM,
Don't I know it. Sometimes it's cute but sometimes you just wish there was quicksand you could jump into. lol.

Serendipity,
Oh no, my baby is obsessed with them. Can't wait. How does she even know that she should want them? lol.

Cece,
Thanks!

FA,
Not for one to two years. Is that good???

Shar,
lol, I know. Thanks for stopping by.

CSR,
OMG that is so cute. lol. And I know it was just a day I was having. I love my family to peices.

DF,
Good to see you around again. Thanks for all the luck.

Nikki,
Yeah, aren't I? lol. Keep telling me that.

Holly said...

LMAO! Abby is so cute!

So you decided to go for it with the in laws, eh? Good luck with that. LOL