Friday, March 30, 2007

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

As you all know today was Abby's birthday so Carrie, my best friend, came over for the day. She lives in Delaware so she came to both of the parties we had today (kids, and family).

Well on her way home she was listening to the radio to keep herself awake and decided what the hell let me call in to see if I win. They were giving away the last two tickets they had for a concert.

She never wins.

SHE FREAKING WON!!!!!

She was caller 102 and won 2 tickets to see CRISTINA AGULARA!!!!! And the Pussy Cat Dolls will be there too. AND SHE'S TAKING ME!!!!! It's this Tuesday! I am so freaking siked out of this world!!!!!!!!!!

So who wants to be me on Tuesday...ha ha. This will be my first concert I've ever gone to. I am so excited!!!!

Oh and Abby's Birthday was great, she got a ton of Tinker Bell stuff. The girl is obsessed with Tink. lol.

~ Nicole

10 Comments:

Shantu said...

Hey Jazz!, so good to be able to catch up with all the recent events in your life. I am back, but with a new name. Come and check me out!

reviewer said...

Hey, I didn't know it was Abby's birthday.
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY~

Oh oh oh oh, can you sneak me in with you? I love Xtina! Unlike Baldy Spears, Christina can actually sing.
I love that dirrty girl.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Abby (a little late I know.)

Aaron likes tink stuff too. Have fun at the concert.

Nicole said...

Shantu,
MISS YOU! Come by more!

Chantal,
I would if I could. lol. And I HATE BALDY SPEARS!!!!! And always have.

Nikki,
Tink rocks! lol.

Unknown said...

My little brother will be so jealous when I tell him. He's already seen her though.

Happy birthday Abby!!

How the heck have you gotten so old (you know what I mean) without ever going to a concert?

Digital Fortress said...

Wow! Enjoy the concert!

*~*Cece*~* said...

Awesome! I love concerts! Have fun.

Mailyn said...

Oh have fun!!!!!!!!

--Sunrise-- said...

PCD???!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!! Have fun! :D

Holly said...

Come back with the pics and stories already! Sheesh.