Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Absolutly nothing to blog about...sooooo

Random Blogthings...

Hmmm, buried alive??? Pretty freaky if you ask me. Glad I don't remember that life. lol.

In a Past Life...

You Were: A Charming Despot.

Where You Lived: New Zealand.

How You Died: Buried alive.


Okay debating? YES! Forgien Languages? I know not one! lol.
You Are a Auditory Learner

You tend to remember what you hear, and you have a knack for speaking well.
You excel at debating, foreign languages, and music.
You would be an excellent diplomat - or rock star!


Well this is of no suprise. I've never entertained any ideas that I was shy. Hope none of you did either. ha ha.
You Are 4% Shy

You aren't shy at all, in fact, you're probably quite outgoing.
You are comfortable in almost any social situation, no matter how difficult.


I am woman hear me ROAR. lol. I am all kinds of powerful, and you all know it now.
Your Power Level is: 68%

You're a very powerful person, and you know that all of your power comes from within.
Keep on doing what you're doing, and you'll reach your goals.


I have no comment. I am a perfect driver....What? I swear!
Your Driving Is is: 50% Male, 50% Female

According to studies, you drive both like a guy and a girl.
This means you're a pretty average driver, with typical quirks.
Occasionally you're frustrated and or a little reckless, but that's the exception - not the norm.


Well I hope so! I already married him! Sheesh...
What You Know About Your Guy: Practically Everything

You have gotten to know your man really well
From his hopes and dreams to favorite things...
You definitely have enough info to figure out if he's *the* guy
In fact, you may know him a little better than you know yourself

1 Comment:

DC said...

So cool! I'm going to give it a try...