Friday, September 1, 2006

Just for the record.

I am not a crazy person! Sometime between now and Monday Holly may be posting a blog saying some wacky things about me, but I swear, I'm not crazy. Yes I may have been a little over excited about finding J.R.Ward's Lover Awakened at Walmart but again, I'm not crazy! I swear. Yes I *might* have yelled (just a bit, and quietly) when I saw it on the shelf, and done a little jump (really it was barely noticeable) but again, I'm not crazy. And even though I argued with the guy in Borders Express because he had 8 copies in the back and wouldn't sell me one since it's not the release date, I'm not crazy. And lastly even though tomorrow I will be going back to Borders Express and showing the stupid guy the book that I did get even tough it isn't the release date yet. I'M NOT CRAZY! So there.....

6 Comments:

DC said...

Good for you, girl. Go back to B&N and wail on dat ass!

dancechica said...

Damn right you're not crazy! :-P Happy reading hon! (I'm still waiting for my copy from Amazon)

Grace said...

LOL Jazz. OF COURSE you're not crazy babe! Good on you, for your great score on the book hunt! :D

Happy reading. :)

Kelley Nyrae said...

There's nothing crazy about getting excited about finding a good book deal!!

Mailyn said...

LMAO!!!! I can't believe the excitement over this book online.

Rowena said...

You are TOO crazy....LOL.