Monday, September 25, 2006

Brothers and Sisters

This show better stay on the air! Brothers and Sisters had me laughing, on the edge of my seat, mad, crying EVERYTHING. I think this show has a ton of potential. But if you go and read the Bloggers and Sisters you'll see the show actually had some hard times getting up and running. With casting and re-shooting. But I'm just glad it's on.
They have one gay brother, which believe it or not, I'm glad about. I really like to see it play out in this big family. Especially since one of the sisters is very into politics and is very conservative. But she loves him still and I don't really see an issue with them. But that sister and the mother really head butt a lot. There's the brother that went off to war and is now suffering issues from that. Then there is the oldest sister that is married with two kids and is having marriage problems. They are going to counseling and all. I am really into that plot line (no comment). There is the other brother that I think is into something with the Uncle in the family business that's not right. Then she finds out their father is somehow involved. The father dies at the end of the show, he has a heart attack and falls into the pool there for drowning. Oh and the political sister? Yeah, so far I think her boyfriend is a pompous ass, we'll see how long he's around. But I really like the show. High hopes everyone, high hopes. It comes on abc on Sundays at 10pm. WATCH IT!!!

9 Comments:

Kelley Nyrae said...

Sounds good. I'll hace to check it out.

Mailyn said...

Is this reality TV or a new series?

Nicole said...

New series. VERRY good!

Anonymous said...

Didn't watch the show but wanted to say I like the new look!

Damn, I gotta get a new banner!

Nicole said...

Thanks Dylan just helped me hook it up and all. I can find the templates I like I just can't get them in with all my links. lol.

DC said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
Love the change!!
Face it, I brought you over into the black...didn't I? DIDN'T I!!

Nicole said...

Okay okay I'll admit it. It's all Drakes doing! lol. I do love the black.

Rowena said...

I STILL haven't watched this show Nicks! I'm horrible, I know but I just haven't made my way over to Carson to watch this show before my sister (the one that I got caught reading my blog) deletes it from her DVR thing.

Ugh.

IF I don't watch it soon, I'll just catch the second show on Sunday. I'm already excited!

Rowena said...

And damn your blog looks really good, if I don't say so myself, love all of the boxes in your sidebar! LOL.

Love you sweets!