Friday, September 22, 2006

Grey's Anatomy ~ Season Premeir

Just a little run down of my most favorite show EVER! Grey's Anatomy!!!!! Wooo hoooo. So let's get started...

Callie~ Last season I didn't like her at all, this season, I was liking her!
Don't know why, but as soon as George and her kissed I started to gag again. I can't get used to that, it looks sooo gross! Eww, don't know why, but yeah, gross.

McVet~ Bye-bye! Uggg, he wasn't even romancing at all in his little speach. Dork! And he is so not cute! Not in a McDreamy way anyway.

Izzy~ Meh, I was never feeling the Denny thing. Sorry. So no comment.
Especially not going to get into her freak out last season when trying to get him to take the heart. Ummm, no. You trying to tell me that a woman that grew up in a trailer park, modeled for money to get through medical school, and gave up her daughter cause she couldn't raise her right would throw everything away for a man?

Addison~ I will never feel sorry for her! She can get with someone else and maybe I'll cheer her on but not with Derek. She cheated WITH HIS BEST FRIEND, so she lost the right to him.
And it sucks but I am thinking she'll end up being pregnant and Derek may not leave her. I hope not, but we'll see.

Meredith~ If she doesn't choose Derek I might have to smack her. Nuff said.

Christina~ I love her but was I the only one that laughed when she cried? I mean the sentiment was sweet and all but she's just not a good crier. lol.

Baily~ I don't know what was up with her. Maybe she was over emotional because of Denny dying. But I'm sure we'll get our bitching Baily back soon.

DEREK~ "You have a choice to make. Take all the time you need, cause you have a choice and when I had a choice I chose wrong." OMG I love him!!!!

I am soooo looking forward to this season! Burke and Christina next week? HOT! Looks sooo funny. Meredith's underwear getting pinned to the bulletin board? FUNNY! Goodness, I am sooo glad this show is back. How did I get through the summer? It's a wonder.

So what other shows are you all watching or looking forward to? I started to watch Prison Break for the first time, it's alright. Also Vanished, also okay. Hmmm, I can't wait for The OC and One Tree Hill. And I think I might watch ER this year. Oh and Till Death? Pretty funny so far, and whenever I'm home with J I watch The Office with him, and Survivor. Weeew, that's a lot, huh? lol.

(sorry no pics, blogger is being retarded...AGAIN!)

3 Comments:

Kelley Nyrae said...

You know, I've never watched this show. I've heard so many good things about it. I need to go to blockbuster and rent the first season.

Nicole said...

I have the first season on DVD. It was only $19.99.j I want the second season sooooo bad but it is $49.99, so I have to save for that one. lol. Haven't seen you around here in awhile, been busy? But I guess it goes both way, I need to go over and see what you've been up to latly. Hows the writing going?

Rowena said...

You need to watch PB from the beginning to love it like we do! Michael Scofield is all that and then some!

Grey's Anatomy is the bomb diggity but last week's show wasn't all that, though I've got high hopes for the rest of the season...hehe.