Friday, September 15, 2006

Oh Jesus it hurts!

Okay I really don't even have time to post right now but I just had to pop in here and tell you what I did to my poor hand just 20 minutes ago.

I went to pick something up at a friends house and when I went to leave I realized I couldn't buckle myself. I had shut the door on my seat belt. So I open the door to pull the seat belt up and shut the door. Only one problem.....

My hand was holding the seat belt up so high it was acually in the doors way. I crushed my hand, MY ENTIRE FIST, in the door. In my FORD EXPLORER DOOR! Oh good Lord it hurt. As soon as I did it I was like "*!@ GOD! Oh Jesus..." and A goes "Mommy why are you saying Jesus?"

Now I'm the tpye of person when I'm in pain I cannot have any noise. Yeah, you should have seen me in the labor and delivery room, that's a funny story! But I digress. So I say "Quiet quiet baby, mommy just needs to pray for a little bit." Then I proceeded with "Jesus, Jesus, Oh goodness it hurts..." You know normal cryin'. I had to tell my kids I was praying cause I was saying Jesus, which technically I was. Praying for the pain to stop.

It's not so horribly bad now. But I know I'm gonna be bruised. Ouch!

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww MAN does that hurt!

(Is it awful that I'm laughing at the "Oh Jesus" explanation to the kiddo?)

Grace said...

OMG Jazz! Your hand got stuck in your car door? Oh my damn!! Take it easy on your hand..I hope the pain starts to ease real soon sweets.

Too cute about the Oh Jesus explanation to the kids.

DC said...

So sorry, sweets. My little one got his finger stuck in a closing door. I cannot begin to say what an ordeal that was.

Isabel said...

ouch!!!

I burned my finger heating up tortillas, so you have me beat. I do like your explantion about praying though.

Nicole said...

Izzy,
Heating Tortillas??? Expain that, lol.

Everyone,
Yeah I thought I was pretty inventive. ha ah.
And the door didn't actually close it kinda slamed up on my hand but because it was made into a fist it bounced off it. So it just crushed it, but thank God didn't close. Ya know? Then I wouldn't have been able to even type!

Mailyn said...

LMAO. OK, that wasn't funny but how your kids where asking about Jesus and you told them you were praying! LOL. Quick thinking. At least you didn't cuss!!!!

Hope the hand is better

Rowena said...

LOL, sorry didn't mean to laugh but...well, yes I did...LMAO. Sorry babe, how's the hand now? hehe...

Nicole said...

Dylan,
Shut up! Your being mean!!!

La Chou,
OUCH! Yours sounds like it'd hurt alot more!

Mailyn,
Yeah I thought I was pretty inventive. lol.

BBAKON,
Like the shortened name I gave you. lol. Yeah I am a Christian. And even if I wasn't I dont' think that is some thing a child should say there for it shouldn't be said in front of them. Same with cursing, I don't allow that in front of my kids.