Sunday, September 10, 2006

He tries to pretend but it just doesn' t work

I'm talking about my husband here. The other day I am leaving and so he was about to hop on the computer. So before he did I went to X out of all my screens; a bored I post on, this blog, my other blog, and my email. Well he gets all agitated and is like "why are you X'ing out of everything? What don't you want me to see?" So I'm like "You can read my blog, I don't care. But I'm signing out so you can't post anything pretending to be me." (He's done it before, ask Holly, and my other SF girls.)

So I leave and when I come home he doesn't mention anything. Till a couple hours later he's all, "So I like that picture you have of me on your blog. People said I'm cute." I laugh and say "Well you are." So he proceeds to ask about each person that said he was cute, including La Chou, and Dylan. So the questions die down till he said "Who's that guy that always posts on your blog?" Me, "Who? Drake? DC?" Him, "Yeah, I guess. He said he was afraid he lost you." Me, "Don't be retarded, he just reads my blog and I read his. I wasn't posting for awhile and so he wanted to know what was up, and that he missed me." Him, "Yeah, okay." Later I found out he went and read your blog Drake, just to see what it was about. He was just curious. Yeah, uh-huh, right! But you know what? I like that. I like that he wants to know who is talking to me and who I talk to. It shows interest, you know? And no worries DC I told him me and you are just cool blogging buddies, right!

But now he mentions it here and there. Like tonight...he'd been hinting all day/evening that he wanted some....you know. lol. So after I put the kids to bed I was online applying for jobs and stuff and then I went upstairs. I cuddled up and of course one thing led to another and we're getting it on on the couch. It's a pretty heavy couch; leather, sofa bed. Well however later we're done and he looks up and says "OMG you have to see this, look." So I turn and we had moved the couch 2 1/2 feet away from it original position (he measured)! So we have our little laugh over it and he goes "Your gonna blog on this aren't you." lol! Me "You know it!"

And he says he's not interested in my blog....LIAR!!!



And this is the couch we were on, the one with the white blanket on it.

10 Comments:

Kookie said...

Hooyah! That's some action, girl! Reminds me of that scene in My Super Ex-Girlfriend...

Nicole said...

I want to see that movie soooo bad! Was it realy good? Maybe that'll be my movie this coming weekend.

DC said...

So, I gained another reader, eh?

Isabel said...

Note to self: Do not sit on the couch.

Joey is the same way. He'll come in room to see what I'm doing and I'll minimize some screens. Like my blog and stuff. (He doesn't know I have one)

He'll get all annoyed, "What are you doing? Why can't I see?"

lol

Nicole said...

Yeah DC you got a new reader....of sorts. lol.

Izzy,
They crack me up these guys. Josh knows I have one, mostly cause I have no idea how to hid things online anyway. He'd find it. lol.

Mailyn said...

That's just so damn cute that he wants to know who you are talking to!! Awww...hehe he wuvs you. (^_^)

Anonymous said...

The bf is the same way with men posting on my blog.

"Who's he?"

"No one"

grunt

"Oh for crying out loud, why don't ya just piss around my blog"

"I would if I could"

LOL!

(Oh and we've done our share of "moving furniture" as well! heeeeee!)

Nicole said...

LOL, "I would if I could" that's just to funny!

Rowena said...

Dude...I'm rollin' over here...JD is a dork, LOL...gotta love him!

Nicole said...

Ummm....anon? What thing you need?