Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What's up with me?

So I have nothing to blog about today or yesterday or the day before that for any matter. But I missed you all so I figured what the heck, I'll just ramble for a bit.
So what's been going on with me? Hmmm, well yesterday Renee came over my house! Yup our very own Rene Lyons, gotta lover her. Her little girl is soooo cute, OMG I feel in love, and A loved her. J too, but her and A? What a pair. Rene is soooo freaking sweet, and her major plus???? SHE HAS PERFECT EYEBROWS. Yes I said eyebrows. Hey, don't think I'm weird! Everyone has that one thing they notice first when meeting a person, and eyebrows just happen to be my thing. So I'm all kinds of jealous of hers, they are PERFECT, no joke.
I got banned off a board. I am not kidding. Dylan had posted some questions on JR Wards board about her books. You know, how there are some gay undertones in her book and she didn't think the slang fit the persona of the characters. Stuff like that. But OMG they tore her up. So I went to defend my girl.....and now we're both banned from there. ha ha ah. Check our book blog Sanctuary's Finest with in the week to read all about it, from me, Dylan and Holly. It'll be great.
A is dancing. And OMG she is soooo cute, and she loves it. It is only for an hour once a week. I wish it were more cause every day she asks 'mommy do I have dance today?'. lol.
Next Friday I go on J's first school trip! Yeay, I asked him if he wanted me to go and he said yes. Sooooo I'm going. Now you'd think I'd be all kinds of excited about this but really I'm not. I mean yeah, it'll be fun to go with my son, but I'll be in charge of 4 kids total. I don't like other peoples kids! Soooo true. For some reason I have no tolerance for them. So I'll have to keep you posted on how that goes.
My husband just got a BIG raise!!! Soooo happy about that. He actually got offered a job for another company doing the same thing but he'd be a manager instead of a supervisor. Well when he told his boss they counteroffer. So we're all happy now. Sice the company he is with now has always been good to us and he has seniority there and all.
Me? I'm still stuck in my job I hate. Uggg, but I kinda don't want to leave till after Christmas. I mean I know it'll get more stressful and all but I love the busyness around the holidays. Not to mention the commission check will be huge.

Well that's it on me for now. What's going on with all you? Have any ideas on things I can post on? I'm having such a block right now.

3 Comments:

Rowena said...

CONGRATS TO JD about the raise, that's good, really good sweets!! More money for you to spend on books! LOL.

I'm sure A will be such a cutie patootie dancer and how cool that you get to share in J's first field trip for school, Brenna has already asked me if I can go with her class next week to the L.A. County Fair? I don't think I'm going though. I'll catch her next one.

And I'm hella jealous that you guys got to meet (you and Rene that is), you lucky tramps!

And dude that was crazy madness that's still going on, but I wash my hands from all those wacky nobs!! Not wasting anymore of my time defending myself, whatever...but it was good times, good times...LOL.

DC said...

I think I caught the same bug, I have so many things that hit me at once this week, and it has drained my energy, from extreme sadness to extreme joy.
How bout a short story? Or make a poem or haiku. Ad lib? Maybe a recently watched movie review?

Mailyn said...

Congrats on the raise!!!! My brain is mush. LOL. I need soup.