Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm out for a bit...*edited*

**had to add one more vidio, it's at the end and it's the best one! So watch it!**
Well my husbands vacations started today so I won't be posting as much. I start my vacation on Monday. When JD's home I don't get to be on the computer as much. And we'll probably be taking some day trips with the kids to different places.

So in leaving you for a bit I have these videos for you......they are of my most favorite show Grey's Anatomy. To either refresh your memory of the best show and get you as excited as I am for Sep. 21. Or to show you what your missing and get you excited to watch it for the first time. Cause if this isn't one of your shows, you are soooo missing out!

Why I love this show....


Get this video and more at MySpace.com


Why I love Berk....


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

THE BEST ONE!!!


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

3 Comments:

Rowena said...

I LOVE IT JAZZ! OMGOSH I LOVE IT! 20 MORE DAYS JAZZ, 20 MORE F*CKING DAY! YAY!!!

I'm off to watch Burke's thing now..=)

Nicole said...

I know I'm dying here! I CAN'T WAIT!!! lol.

Grace said...

Me too, me too! I cannot wait! Those videos were awesome Jazz - it definitely get my more excited for season 3 to start.

I did my GA duty yesterday and made my mates watch some GA episodes. And now they're hooked. Hehehehe.