Friday, August 11, 2006

50 Things about ME!

I stole this from The Jerk who got it from Mr. Manuel's site. I have nothing to blog on today and must be off soon (trip to PA) so here it is:

1. My roommate and I once:
Never had a roommate before.

2. Never in my life have I:
Gone to college

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is:
My husband

4. High school was:
A good time full of me being the center of attention.

5. When I'm nervous:
I get rude.

6. The last time I cried was:
When my son cut his and my daughters hair.

7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be:
I'm assuming my brother in law and my best friend

8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends?:
Run naked.

9. My hair:
Just got cut to a few inches below my shoulders, and is auburn.

10. When I was 5:
Was a perfect angel. lol.

11. Last Christmas:
I was working crazy hours at the mall.

12. When I turn my head left:
I see my husbands big screen tv. Now playing She's The Man. Love this movie.

13. I should be:
On my way to PA.

14. When I look down I see:
My Legs. Yeah, I need to go get dressed. Still in just a Tee.

15. The craziest recent event was:
OMG, a old lady pooped in the store next to the one I work in. GROSS! ON THE FLOOR IN FRONT OF THE REGISTER.

16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be:
A mix of Rachel and Pheobe.

17. By this time next year:
I hope to have a new job.

18. My favorite aunt is:
I have way to many to pick just one.

19. I have a hard time understanding:
Stupid people.

20. One time at a family gathering:
I laughed my ass off.

21. You know I like you if:
I give you a REAL smile.

22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I'd thank:
My husband, kids, and parents.

23. Take my advice:
Don't watch Eyes Wide Shut

24. My ideal breakfast is:
Bacon, egg, and cheese on an everything bagel. YUMMY.

25. If you visit my home town:
You'd be bored.

26. Sometime soon I plan to visit:
VEGAS!!!

27. If you spend the night at my house:
Be ready to wake up early. My kids. lol.

28. I'd stop my wedding if:
I found out about any lying or infidelity

29. The world could do without:
Slow drivers.

30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:
Nothing. EwWWWW, I'd freaking die if I even saw a cockroach. OMG, I'm gonna puke thinking about it.

31. The most recent thing I've bought myself is:
A tuna sandwich and soup.

32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is:
Lunch, Chick-fil-a.

33. My favorite blond is:
Don't like blonds

34. My favorite brunette is:
of the moment (not including hubby) the guy from She's The Man. HOT!

35. My car must have a sign on it that reads:
Please check me out, and blow stupid kiss, and make stupid nodds.

36. The last time I was drunk:
In Sept. at my husbands cousins wedding, bad bad results!

37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds:
???

38. I shouldn't have been:
such a horrible student.

39. Last night I:
Sat outside for two hours to watch my sons football practice. Then watched big brother.

40. There's this girl I know who:
Who is so hot. Oh wait, that's me. lol.

41: I don't know:
Why I have to go to work tonight! Suck!

42. A better name for me would be:
Bitch

43. If I ever go back to school I'll:
Do alot better.

44. How many days until my birthday?:
17

45. One dead celebrity I wish I'd met is:
none.

46. I've lived at my current address since:
Feb. 2005

47. I've been told I look like:
no one.

48. If I could have any car, it would be:
I dont' know.

49. If I got a new dog tomorrow, I would name it:
Emmett

50. I believe in:
God.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh..I loved reading those!

thejerkstore said...

another reason to hate old people. that's horrible.