Monday, August 7, 2006

Can someone PLEASE explain???

Okay last night I watched a movie and was seriously let down. What movie you ask? Eyes Wide Shut. Has anyone seen this? I really don't get the reason for making the film. Okay Nicole K. annoyed the crap outta me, the way she talked irked me. There was no point. I think someone just wanted to make a movie with lots of tits in it. Cause there was definitely lots of that. But no sex! Not like I'm so freak and pervert, but it's kinda like a book. The lead up...but no deal. Then the lead up.....but no deal. Whatever. So Tom finds out his wife may or may not have had sex with some navel officer a year ago so he goes out and ALMOST has sex with a hooker. Then he sneaks into some freakish devil worship sex club where there are tons and tons on naked women having sex with random men and each other....and he just watches. Then he's found out and asked to strip...yup, naked. But nooooo he gets "saved" by one of the naked girls that tried to warn him to leave. Then all this other weird stuff happens and he's trying to find out what that club was. Basically nothing gets figured out and he tells his wife about all he did, she cries. They go shopping with their daughter for Christmas and ...... THE FUCKING END!!!!!!!!!! Ummm, did I miss the point of this movie somewhere???? There's a good possibility I did since it was so boring I fast forwarded through some of it. A lot of it. But okay enough is enough, I just needed to rant about this sorry ass movie.

6 Comments:

Rowena said...

Sounds why I don't watch any of TC the stupid ass' movies...this movie sounds dumb.

thejerkstore said...

i haven't seen this yet, and now i have a problem. i want to see it for all the tits, yet don't want to sit through a bad movie. what to do. what to do......

Nicole said...

You sound like my husband Jerk. I watched it without him and he asked if it was good and I'm all 'no but there's lots of tits in it.' and he's all hmmmmm, should I watch it or not? Such a hard decision. lol. MEN!

Kay said...

I never watched it... It just looks stupid. And your rant here just confirms it.
Sorry I'm no help.

Holly said...

all the tits aren't worth it, jerk, i promise. even my boyfriend said so.

kay, stay far, far away from this one. i tried to warn jazz, but she wouldn't listen. lol

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! ambien sale Radisson hotel in seatac construction accounting software Canadian illegal pharmacy order tramadol