Tuesday, August 15, 2006

20 things that IRK me...

Lots of things IRK me so I decided to blog on it. And you know what? I'm gonna make this one of those tag things! lol. So here we go.

1) When people ask me to repeat myself. I hate it, I don't know why, I just feel like you should have been listening and if you weren't then your loss.

2) When people make noise while they eat. JD does this on purpose just to annoy me!

3)
When people eat with there mouth open. Are you a freaking PIG? Gross!

4)
People who make loud noises when they work out. SHUT UP! If it is that hard to lift then you should take some freaking weight off.

5)
People that dress for bed to go to the gym. Just cause your working out doesn't mean you don't have to match.

6) People that come into my store ask a million questions look at very expensive diamonds then say they want to spend around $200. WTF! Then why are we looking at 2 CT. Diamonds???

7) Girls that don't keep up with their eyebrows. Really, it's not hard and it only takes a few minutes here and there.

8) When ANYONE tells me to 'Calm Down'. Let me tell you something I'm not freaking excited but if you tell me to calm down one more time you will see me get in your face!

9)
Ugly guys that think they can get with me. Please, just stop trying.

10) When I'm trying to sleep and JD keeps tapping his wedding ring on the bed post. He does it just cause he knows it bothers me.

11) Authors that write great books and horrible endings. Jude Devorox (sp???)

12) People that use the race card whenever they can. Just cause a customer doesn't want any held doesn't mean it's you and because your black. Yeah there are some racist people out there, but it's not everyone. So stop going on and on about it. It could just be YOU people don't like.

13)BET! I hate that channel! I do. And don't say there is a Spanish channel that is cause it's a different language! They have many different colored people on their station. BET just is aggravating! Is there a WET? No I think NOT! Uggg.

14)
Explaining myself. I just shouldn't have to do it.

15)
People that wear clothes that don't fit them. Fat and skinny alike!

16) Guys that say looks aren't all that matter but date the prettiest DUMBEST girls possible!

17)
People that change who they are depending on who they are with. Just be yourself, and if that isn't good enough you have problems.

18)
People that talk trash behind my back! Seriously, just tell me how you really feel.

19)
Working with that Indian old woman I told you all about! Or wait, just her in general irks me.

20)Other peoples kids.

And I'm tagging:
Holly
Dylan
Izzy
Jerk

There are others I'm interested in reading but I'll leave others to tag others. Did that just make sense? lol.

13 Comments:

Isabel said...

Joey likes to tap his wedding ring against glass. UGHH!

DC said...

So, does that mean I can't get with you?

Nicole said...

Put that on your list Izzy! I tagged you! lol.

Drake,
Hmmmm. Why? Are you an ugly guy? And I wasn't aware you were trying. lol.

thejerkstore said...

so much hate. i like it. and you gave me something to write about today.

Nicole said...

See I live to make your blogging easier. I knew this would be right up your allie.

Mailyn said...

OMG like 19 of those are mine as well, you must be my twin!!!

Rowena said...

I'm on my way to do this...gosh which is a good thing, since I have absolutely nothing to write about, being away has tapped me out creatively...LOL.

Loved your list, especially the people who use the race card, that shit pisses me the hell off..Ugh.

Nicole said...

Excuse me but I think it is quite oveouse (sp?) why I said 'that comment on BET' cause it's my personal opinion. And I'm allowed to have it. I get why it was started, but in all honesty is it really needed now? I think it is time to do away with all things that lable anything with a color. And it also is the name in general that bothers me, BLACK entertainment television. So you are wrong cause there is not station that is called, WHITE entertainment telivision. And I have no issues with a show with most black actors on it such as Girlfriends, and others I've seen. They are on UPN, fine with me. UPN has all sorts of shows on it. It caters to everyone, that's how it should be. The world has so many problems getting over color issues cause people won't let go of their issues of always thinking someone else is being racist. It's retarded. And all the music stations, atleast the ones I've seen are of all colors now a days. So I don't know what you are referring to on that one. And don't worry, I'm perfectly happy!

Holly said...

Hey Jazzy-girl...

Thanks for tagging me, I'll post mine later..but dude, my blog is basically about things that piss me off, so wouldn't this post be redundant? LOL Just playin.

As for the BET thing, it bothers me just as much. I have no idea why we have to separate everything. And what I really want to know is, if I started a network called White Entertainment Television, what would all the other races think? They'd freak out, right? Same with Gay people. Why is it that they can have Gay Pride Parades and what not, but I can't have a Straight Pride Parade? It just seems that the separation is stupid.

If you want to be treated equally, then act like you're an equal. Don't segregate yourself. That's just plain ole dumb.

Rowena said...

Ditto to what the both of you said (Holly and Jazz), I agree with what you both said...and would basically be saying the same thing, so I'll just shut up and keep it that way...But I'm totally on the same page with the both of you.

Holly said...

Which is one of the reasons we love you so much...*snicker*

Nicole said...

I'm sorry but I just gotta say how much I agree with you Holly. Why is it "Gay Pride" this and "Gay Pride" that, yet they wanna be equal? Do I go around shouting "Straight Pide! Yeah, baby!" Just saying!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Must hold fingers back. Must step away from keyboard. Can't post what I REALLY want to...