Saturday, June 3, 2006

I'm so horrible...I am going to hell!

Okay so lets get some background on my situation here. I work in a jewelry store. We work on a base pay and commission, so sometimes it gets a bit cut throat. But for the most part it is good old honest competion. Unless the evil bitch "K" is involved. She will take your customer you spent hours with and ring that sale up in her number without flinching. Evil bitch. And let me tell you I used to feel really bad about my feelings toward this woman being as she is almost 60! But she just goes to far and I cannot controll my illwill toward her.

So I walk into work on Wendsday and it is supposed to be me and my friend J working with K. Well when I get there my boss tells me K was in a car accident and after I asked if she was okay all I said was "Oh so she's not coming in tonight?" So blah blah blah 20 min later it is just me and my girl J and I look at her and say "I'm going to hell!" and she's all "Why?" I tell her, "When I heard about K I didn't feel bad at all I was just like, thank goodness I don't have to work with her tonight." and she was like "then I'm going with you cause I was the same way."

So how bad is it? Am I really going straight down? Am I the worst kind of Bitch? If so sorry but I just can't seem to care..... ;-)

3 Comments:

Isabel said...

*trying to hold my laughter in* Ok, that wasn't very nice Jazz. *burst out laughing* Ok, I'm not laughing this woman was in accident, I'm just laughing at what you said afterwards. lol

Holly said...

Jazz, Jazz, Jazz...You're just straight up evil. *SNICKER* Gosh, I'm hella cracking up.

That's so something I would do! ha ha

Anonymous said...

What a great site »