Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Blogging

I think I suck at it. I mean really do I ever say anthing that means anything to anyone? Most of the time I don't even know what to write about. I mean look at Holly, Dylan, Izzy, and Grace's blogs. They have all this stuff that they do on certain days and there bloggs are just busy with things. I don't have that much talent I don't think. Like this blog here, I don't know why I am telling you all this, it has not reason. I'm just rambling. So if I am to have any point I guess it is this, I never have a point. So if you wanna read a blog with some woman talking about everything and anything than I'm the blogg for you. If you want a blog with strsucture and a point . . . then sorry to disapoint but that's just not gonna be what you find here. So to all my readers, I hope you find me entertaining. Till next time.

And just so you know, I am on my sisters new laptop and I cannot find the spell check so if there is misspelling sorry. lol.

11 Comments:

Mailyn said...

don't sweat it, blogging is just about writing anything that pops in your head! no structure needed. I think you are doing fine!

btw, I didn't get the email lol, that's what I was waiting for so send it again :)

Isabel said...

Don't worry about it. Just write whatever you want to write. That's what I do. :)

Holly said...

Silly girl...we all have blogs for our own reasons. Mine is mostly about MM and things that piss me off. That's not structured, sweets, that's me being bitchy. LMAO!

It's all good in the hood. :)

Mailyn said...

yeah, mine is mostly whining about stupid heroines...I think Dylan's is all about the hot guys and Isabel is all about Joey! lol

~ames~ said...

For sure don't sweat it. I mean I'm torturing everyone with pictures of my fat dog that they can't have. LOL I find you interesting anyway. :P

Rowena said...

Girl, don't sweat it...you know I love coming to your blog, you're my TV buddy, so I'm always going to come over here to see your new pimps!

Don't sweat it, my blog is nothing but rantin' and raving about my sisters, my family, and the dumb things that happen to me and of course, like Mailyn said...THE HOT GUYS...Izzy doesn't call me Good Eye for the Hot Guy for no reason girl...LOL.

You're doing fine, if you weren't, I wouldn't come over here all the time, would I?

Don't trip chocolate chip, it's all good in the hizood!

Isabel said...

Man, mine is all about joey! I need to fix that.

dancechica said...

Yo! Stalker girl here. lol. J/K. But seriously, I always come here. Your entries are always funny. I do sometimes think the same thing about my own blog tho (cause I never do anything in it but ramble about books and stuff with the occasional whine post tossed in) but I guess that's what works for me. Just do whatever works for you and for what it's worth, I really do like reading your blog. :)

Nicole said...

Awww, thanks girls. I really wasn't fishing for compliments I swear. lol. I was just saying. But thanks!

Rowena said...

You're a hot damn lie, you know you were deep fishin' for those compliments, we didn't disappoint did we? LOL...

Love you girl!

Rowena said...

You're a hot damn lie, you know you were deep fishin' for those compliments, we didn't disappoint did we? LOL...

Love you girl!